Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Doc5252 I'm not sure if I dreamed this for you or if it just happens to fit here but I have an idea for a sister down the line. One of your sisters self identifies as male, but a gay male so cock is no problem for him with oral or anal. I called him Steven. Of course Grant has toyed with the hormone treatment he is taking to suppress the feminine physical aspects so it does that while also making him extremely fertile. So now the challenge is how the MC gets the p to v connection made to get his "brother" pregnant. There are some new Daz male pregnancy assets you could use if the brother joins the harem.

Use this or don't, I won't mind either way but needing 23 sisters you might have room for a sister-brother.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Doc5252 I'm not sure if I dreamed this for you or if it just happens to fit here but I have an idea for a sister down the line. One of your sisters self identifies as male, but a gay male so cock is no problem for him with oral or anal. I called him Steven. Of course Grant has toyed with the hormone treatment he is taking to suppress the feminine physical aspects so it does that while also making him extremely fertile. So now the challenge is how the MC gets the p to v connection made to get his "brother" pregnant. There are some new Daz male pregnancy assets you could use if the brother joins the harem.

Use this or don't, I won't mind either way but needing 23 sisters you might have room for a sister-brother.
dude a male can not have a baby .....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: timpo

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc so how long is that Wonder Pregnancy Drug that Grant put in Tiff's well going to remain in Tiff and Krissy before it wears off and it's back to the waiting 9 months for a dauniece?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
dude a male can not have a baby .....
Not a male. Born female like all the other sisters, just self identifies as male. Get with the new program. Kids today are gender fluid. Still loves some cock, just not in the lady bits that he is suppressing with hormone treatments. So still able to be knocked up by his brother. Gender pronouns are now a personal choice.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
loft157.png

I've been rendering since early this morning. Time to rest for a few hours. I've got around 5-7 more renders left to do until I'm done rendering for the Alpha. I should finish tonight. If not tonight, then tomorrow.

Jul 25, 2020

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

No. But there will be a tomboy sister, and there's a tomboy in the other game I'm making Daddy's Little Girls. This is Charlie from my other game Daddy's Little Girls.

1.png

Dec 15, 2017
No. But there will be a tomboy sister, and there's a tomboy in the other game I'm making Daddy's Little Girls. This is Charlie from my other game Daddy's Little Girls.

View attachment 1212887
An interesting photo for sure. It looks like she has acne and her face looks dirty. With her being a tomboy, I wonder if she was maybe "roughhousing" outside which is why her face is dirty. Also if that is indeed acne, that is some realism that most developers stay away from. I am torn by this. A part of me thinks it is great, but another part of me wants her to be blemish free. The freckles are great, but I also don't consider freckles to be a blemish. I like girls with freckles. Anyways, looking froward to the next update of 23 Sisters. Oh, I am glad you are not doing the mpreg thing.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018

"feminine penis" level of 4chan right here.

Jul 25, 2020
it would be better if the sister was a hermaphrodite instead.

that way you can actually see her penis, and get her pregnant. a gay male sister, is just someone who wants to transition to the other sex, and be gay while doing it.

this is something a female relative of mine is actually trying to do, transition to a man, and be gay, because she has a boyfriend, who is gay. its very confusing.

Reactions: hephaesthus
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes