FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Where can I download the other game if I'm not a subscriber? I can't find it on f95
It doesn't exist, it's something the dev has just started working on, on the side. Considering the policies of this site it probably won't be on here either so your best bet is to go and support the dev on SubscribeStar.

Reactions: Machete

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Where can I download the other game if I'm not a subscriber? I can't find it on f95
Like the previous post said, it's not out yet. It's still in early development. 0.01 should be out by early July. You'll be able to find it on my Discord or SubscribeStar accounts. It'll be free just like 23 Sisters. You'll only need to pay for the Alpha, which could be released in mid to late June. My Alphas are the first half of the update. I'll announce on here when DLGs is being released.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, the renders for the Alpha are complete. I just finished the last one. Coding starts tomorrow. This means that the update is roughly halfway done. There WILL be an Android version of the Alpha this time. Just in case you are interested. It should be out by Friday. If not Friday, then Saturday. Here is a major spoiler. Look at it if you dare, you pussies!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Normally this should interest me but the combination of VN 'gameplay' and creepy DAZ renders is overused and unoriginal. The story has to be really amazing for this to stand out in any way

Apr 1, 2018
Ok dude no offense but there is no nicer way of saying this but your girl models are UGLY af they look like tree branches and twigs with no meat or curves. Even the grandma looks better than half of these girls hell even the nurse Dr. Jenny sisate and she wasn't even that important. At this rate even the dad is hotter heck I would fuck the dad before I fuck any of those girls and that's coming from a straight dude. Like you really gatta make the girls looks better when you already made the non important characters look nice. The girl's body proportions just look way too unrealistic they look like anorexia nervosa patients that need to be hooked on medications. Even the dad who is supposed to be dying of an illness looks in a better healthy state than these girls.

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Well, the renders for the Alpha are complete. I just finished the last one. Coding starts tomorrow. This means that the update is roughly halfway done. There WILL be an Android version of the Alpha this time. Just in case you are interested. It should be out by Friday. If not Friday, then Saturday. Here is a major spoiler. Look at it if you dare, you pussies!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing wrong with your Spoiler is that to be complete the girl on the end needs to be swung around, and have her finger or big toe in the MC's ass. :ROFLMAO: o_O

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The Alpha is 100% complete. Thanks, ShaddyModda for your help and expertise. I'll be releasing the Alpha tomorrow at 12pm EST. It will be $25 on Itch and be available to my "Buying a Meal" Tiers on SubscribeStar. I'll be taking Friday and Saturday off, because you jerks say I work too hard. I'll begin finishing up the second half of the update on Sunday. It should take me a week and a half to two weeks to finish up the update. After the full release of the update I'll be switching to Daddy's Little Girls. I hope you enjoy the Alpha if you play it. Please leave some feedback if you do

Reactions: jaw1986baby

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
Damn thats some strange shit! You can set some of the ages as well Art could be better as well as the animations. For some sadly ugly Alabama girls with ridiculous stereotyping for the voices to a couple common art chicks that are used. Hope he gets to fuck the female R&D doctor. Maybe let him knock his ugly ass mom up as well. Bit confused as it appears that not just Tiffany has an experimental advanced pregnancy because the cuz looked to be pretty advanced as well. But for those who are into preggo fucking you will love this inbred shit.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Damn thats some strange shit! You can set some of the ages as well Art could be better as well as the animations. For some sadly ugly Alabama girls with ridiculous stereotyping for the voices to a couple common art chicks that are used. Hope he gets to fuck the female R&D doctor. Maybe let him knock his ugly ass mom up as well. Bit confused as it appears that not just Tiffany has an experimental advanced pregnancy because the cuz looked to be pretty advanced as well. But for those who are into preggo fucking you will love this inbred shit.
The Krissy preggo question will be answered in tomorrows Alpha.

Reactions: jstreet
Aug 30, 2020
The Alpha is 100% complete. Thanks, ShaddyModda for your help and expertise. I'll be releasing the Alpha tomorrow at 12pm EST. It will be $25 on Itch and be available to my "Buying a Meal" Tiers on SubscribeStar. I'll be taking Friday and Saturday off, because you jerks say I work too hard. I'll begin finishing up the second half of the update on Sunday. It should take me a week and a half to two weeks to finish up the update. After the full release of the update I'll be switching to Daddy's Little Girls. I hope you enjoy the Alpha if you play it. Please leave some feedback if you do
I appreciate your dedication and your understanding of time management and burnout control I wish you the best.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes