Apr 9, 2019
I'm uploading the full PNG version right now. It's gonna take a while. The files are around 1.6GB and I'm uploading at 700KB/s. MY internet speed is 200Mb/s but my upload speed is insanely slow.
I appreciate you taking the time to re-upload, as someone put it, the 'pregnant version.' The one fellow was right though, after making my way through the early images, the later ones improved quite a bit. Anywho, thank you for popping out the preggers version, Imma download that baby right now! :D

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
A man with a holy mission giving to his loving father.
Will he honor his father's wish(even for the ugly ones) or will he become a weak dicked beta?

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I appreciate you taking the time to re-upload, as someone put it, the 'pregnant version.' The one fellow was right though, after making my way through the early images, the later ones improved quite a bit. Anywho, thank you for popping out the preggers version, Imma download that baby right now! :D
It's the same version. Don't know why people are calling it that. Just higher quality images.

Apr 9, 2019
It's the same version. Don't know why people are calling it that. Just higher quality images.
Uhm... Because the file size is significantly larger... You know, like when you get pregnant. Plus the game is about, well, getting people pregnant. It's a joke, my dude.

Fyrekitling

Mar 1, 2021
I am really enjoying the game my only small issue is Tiff doesn't look 'eight months' pregnant at allll by the end of what's available. More like 5-6 months at best.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am really enjoying the game my only small issue is Tiff doesn't look 'eight months' pregnant at allll by the end of what's available. More like 5-6 months at best.
She's is at 75% pregnancy in the DAZ3D morph by the end of the game's update. I've gone up by 10% everyday since giving her the belly.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Anyone here know how to get an invite to Nopy? Besides Gogle and Mega the other filehosts are fucking trash!!
i fucking love downloading from nopy ... wish i could help ya with that .. but i'm kinda like the people in your game 23 sisters .... just the male version of stupid :ROFLMAO:
well ok not completely stupid ... just a little more than others :ROFLMAO:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I hate to bring this back to the pineapple pizza, which is a dreadful thing to eat, but the MC really should be thinking about other ways to add pineapple to his diet, like on top of a spiral ham, or a pineapple upside down cake. He is feeding his sisters a lot and they might appreciate the effort he would be going through to make tasty meals for them. :)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes