Apr 9, 2019
What is up with the 140mb size? Are the links only the crunched version or is this really the size of the game?, because the image quality is, well it's bad, really bad...

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
What is up with the 140mb size? Are the links only the crunched version or is this really the size of the game?, because the image quality is, well it's bad, really bad...
It's crunched original version, some of players was complaining about size of game and Doc (dev) make it smaller
Renders quality reducition allow dev to reduce game size from +-700mb to 140mb :HideThePain:
Previous versions had better quality

Apr 9, 2019
Yeah Doc5252 Could you put a full size game and do a separate compressed one? I got hella fast internet and a paid Mega account (for now) so I like the unreduced bloated bitch (game size not LI :LOL:)
Yeah, I couldn't agree more. I don't mind sitting around downloading a game for 10+ or so minutes if it means that the renders are actually worth looking at... I had to call it quits the second the MC showed up to work, it was just not worth playing when there are tons of other visually appealing games out there. Shame to, not gonna lie, but this hits a lot of kinks for me...

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, I couldn't agree more. I don't mind sitting around downloading a game for 10+ or so minutes if it means that the renders are actually worth looking at... I had to call it quits the second the MC showed up to work, it was just not worth playing when there are tons of other visually appealing games out there. Shame to, not gonna lie, but this hits a lot of kinks for me...
I mean also the renders get better as the game goes along also, so the early ones might look the same even uncompressed.

We see a character late in ver 3 we hadn't seen for a bit and it is a noticeable improvement IMO.

Apr 9, 2019
I mean also the renders get better as the game goes along also, so the early ones might look the same even uncompressed.

We see a character late in ver 3 we hadn't seen for a bit and it is a noticeable improvement IMO.
Really? Huh, maybe I fled too soon. Those early images were pretty rough though, visible pixel edges and weird specks. I guess I'll give it another go. :D

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm uploading the full PNG version right now. It's gonna take a while. The files are around 1.6GB and I'm uploading at 700KB/s. MY internet speed is 200Mb/s but my upload speed is insanely slow.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes