jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1435939
Okay, I'm about halfway done with the renders for the second half of 0.3 of Daddy's Little Girls. That means I'm around 75% of the way done with the full update. I should get the renders done by Tuesday. That'll leave Wednesday for coding and release. If everything goes as planned I'll release to $10 tier and higher on Wednesday. Then Friday for the $3 and $5 tier. Sunday it'll be released to the public.

Here's what's happening after the 0.3 release. I will start full-time on the 23 Sisters Revamp. For those of you who don't know, I've kind of already started on it. The Revamp will have better looking models for Tiffany, Krissy, Akeko and Yuna. I also have my proofreaders working on the script to make the wording better. I didn't have them for the first three updates. They do amazing work. I'm also adding animations to all the sex scenes. I'm really gonna try to get the Revamp out before I go on vacation with my girlfriend at the end of October. Fingers crossed. I do think it's doable.

After the Revamp, I'll start work on 0.07 of 23 Sisters. Expect that out in late November or early December.

After that I'm thinking about doing Episode 2 of the Crossover Special. We'll see.

-Doc
Can't wait for the revamp but not looking forward to the long wait for Doc to get out of the Padded Hotel Room after he finishes DLG v0.03 to start working on revamp/v0.07 of 23 sisters.;):LOL:

Doc is there going to be a big Family Christmas Crossover Special with Both MC's meeting? (Maybe 23 sister MC giving some of Grants fast Pregnancy drug to DLG's MC?)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Meh. A pity the game has been big boobified. I cannot see why the boobs increased from mosquito bites to medium/large adult mahambas? Should have kept them at early teen size. F95 is chock full of big tit games as it is. Oh, well.
Yeah. Nothing wrong at all with the itty bitty titty committee.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm worrying that if I keep Tiffany's tiny titties with the really young looking face, that F95 would Rule 7 her. That's the main reason. There are some others. If you like small titties all I'll say is "PATCH."
i get what your saying Doc .. but not all women have triple D knockers man ... i for one love small tits on babes ... alter her face some , maybe but please don't give Tiff gaint hooters .... please .. please .. :eek:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
i get what your saying Doc .. but not all women have triple D knockers man ... i for one love small tits on babes ... alter her face some , maybe but please don't give Tiff gaint hooters .... please .. please .. :eek:
Seeing her with massive H-cups in a dream sequence would be pretty funny, but I don't think you have to worry about her getting huge boobs in 'real life'.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I love smols and I really love small tits but there are a LOT of women that fit that, still in game.

Since Tiffany is the face of the game so to speak we don't want her to have to be thrown into the 3rd party patch. Which means we need to give bewbage to keep F95 happy. Doc explained it and it is very valid.

Also, now that he has the new look and is rendering the redo, making another change would delay everything. That is just an unreasonable action to take for the small number of people who NEED Tiff in the small tittie party which is already well populated, particularly in comparison to the majority of games.

IMO

PEACE

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes