Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'll take the one on the left every time.
It won't be long before the one on the right will be complaining that her back hurts and she's not in the mood, sending you right back to wacking off in the shower.
Women with big tits "ALWAYS:" develop back problems.
I once posited that the chiropractors and back surgeons of Sex Note have a very lucrative business.

• Haha
Reactions: DigDug69

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
BlackFabulousBellfrog-size_restricted.gif
I'm in a really good mood. I get to put in my 2 weeks notice today, because I hit my third goal of $1,600 a month!! THANK YOU GUYS!! This means that I'll be working on the games completely full time now. I will have no other job. As a thank you gift I'm thinking of doing another short KN series, like the Crossover Special, about how Grant impregnated all his children's mothers. We'd meet Tiffany's mom and so on. We'll see. Again, thank you guys!!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 1427726
I'm in a really good mood. I get to put in my 2 weeks notice today, because I hit my third goal of $1,600 a month!! THANK YOU GUYS!! This means that I'll be working on the games completely full time now. I will have no other job. As a thank you gift I'm thinking of doing another short KN series, like the Crossover Special, about how Grant impregnated all his children's mothers. We'd meet Tiffany's mom and so on. We'll see. Again, thank you guys!!
i didn't get to play the crossover ... thanks for the spoiler on it :(

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You didn't play the CS. You know what? You should check out my Discord for no reason what-so-ever, except that it's cool. Yeah, that's the reason. Go check it out.
wish i knew how to do that .... i didn't mean to upset anyone by what i said ... sorry ...

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
You didn't play the CS. You know what? You should check out my Discord for no reason what-so-ever, except that it's cool. Yeah, that's the reason. Go check it out.
i checked out discord like you said but can't find #links

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1427726
So Doc where do we go for the Party!!!..... ;) and is there going to be blackjack and hookers? ;) :LOL:
Doc did you mean to release the first crossover on your itch page?

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
anime-party-gif-1.gif
I put in my two weeks notice yesterday, and today I've learned that tomorrow might be my last day. Turns out, my boss saw this coming a mile away. He knew about the money I was making with the game, and had hired someone the other day in preparation for this. Apparently she's a very quick learner. My boss congratulated and told me that if I wanted to Friday could be my last day. THAT'S TOMORROW!! I thanked him for letting me work at such a great job for so long., I've been there for 9 years. This means I'll start full-time on adult video games on Saturday. I was somewhat working on these games full-time already. I just had the job as a backup. Now I really don't think I need it. Updates may come out a tiny bit sooner, but not by much. I will be able to focus my mind on the games now, instead of "I may have to go to work today" in the back of my head. I AM PUMPED!! TIME TO CELEBRATE!

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 1429991
I put in my two weeks notice yesterday, and today I've learned that tomorrow might be my last day. Turns out, my boss saw this coming a mile away. He knew about the money I was making with the game, and had hired someone the other day in preparation for this. Apparently she's a very quick learner. My boss congratulated and told me that if I wanted to Friday could be my last day. THAT'S TOMORROW!! I thanked him for letting me work at such a great job for so long., I've been there for 9 years. This means I'll start full-time on adult video games on Saturday. I was somewhat working on these games full-time already. I just had the job as a backup. Now I really don't think I need it. Updates may come out a tiny bit sooner, but not by much. I will be able to focus my mind on the games now, instead of "I may have to go to work today" in the back of my head. I AM PUMPED!! TIME TO CELEBRATE!
Congrats!! (y)(y)

Reactions: TommyTuba

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 1429991
it'd be pretty funny if your (soon to be former) boss was a subscribestar supporter of yours.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes