Aug 2, 2021
Thanks man. Yeah, it took me almost a year to figure out character creation, but I think I've got it now.
Many people are following this game (and DLG) for ridiculous and absurd plot:sneaky:
Now if characters look cute even more fans/supporters will follow you.
That long this ridiculous plot level is kept at present level this game have future and chances for remakes/sequels.
(it's obivous, i know :KEK:)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Many people are following this game (and DLG) for ridiculous and absurd plot:sneaky:
Now if characters look cute even more fans/supporters will follow you.
That long this ridiculous plot level is kept at present level this game have future and chances for remakes/sequels.
(it's obivous, i know :KEK:
That's one pf the reasons I'm doing the revamp. A lot of people were put off by the screenshots or the beginning and never gave the game a chance. If I fix those problem more people will try it and maybe love it like a lot of my fans do.

Aug 2, 2021
i gave this game a chance a while ago and only thing i would complain about is no "titjob" tag. Every girl's boobies should be painted with white stuff. Many fans would love Sammy and Tammy double titjob :love:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
i gave this game a chance a while ago and only thing i would complain about is no "titjob" tag. Every girl's boobies should be painted with white stuff. Many fans would love Sammy and Tammy double titjob :love:
It's in the plan. I'm trying to get almost every fetish I can think of in the game, with just a few exclusions.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Its gonna be interesting to see how she reacts to being impaled during sex :LOL:
I see MC has gotten pubes, so the inportant question is, has the girls gotten them too?

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
bigger is not allways better ... :sick: she look like a midget

she's not anymore a loli, Patreon rule the world ! ( do you fell my sarcasme?)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes