GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
View attachment 1425336

I may or may not have already started work on the 23 Sisters Revamp. I'm not gonna tell you guys though. It's my secret and you'll never learn it. Ah, shit. Did I just post a render from the Revamp? Damn, I can't keep a secret. This is not the render you are looking for. The Force is bullshit. Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted. Yes I see the squiggle on her shirt. I think it makes her look more authentic. An old dirty shirt.
Booba

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1425336

I may or may not have already started work on the 23 Sisters Revamp. I'm not gonna tell you guys though. It's my secret and you'll never learn it. Ah, shit. Did I just post a render from the Revamp? Damn, I can't keep a secret. This is not the render you are looking for. The Force is bullshit. Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted. Yes I see the squiggle on her shirt. I think it makes her look more authentic. An old dirty shirt.
She looks amazing. Old and dirty it may be but that's a hot little outfit. :love:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
will this update revamp be out next or the other game :)
I've still got to finish the update to DLGs first. I just released the Alpha yesterday, which is the first half of the update. Today is my day off and I decided to do some work on the revamp. I'm guessing I'll start working full-time on the revamp in about a week and a half to two weeks. It'll take me around a month to a month and a half to finish the revamp. I'm guessing by mid-November It'll be done and released. I'll be adding animations to the sex scenes, revamping the characters looks of Tiffany, Krissy, Akeko and Yuna, and also my proofreaders will be rewording the script so things sound better.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
IrASJgE.gif

I've finished three scenes so far for the Revamp. I've just started the fourth, which is the Inside Tiffany's Trailer scene. I'm about to do her first sex scene. Remember that I will be animating almost all the sex scenes. I'm thinking the only one I won't be be animating is the orgy. That scene almost burned out my cheap 1060Ti graphics card. I know, I need to upgrade. It's part of the plan. I'm just waiting for graphics card prices to go back to normal. I'll be posting preview renders as the become available.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes