shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Well, that's it. I'm giving up on F95. I'll still be involved in the community but I won't be updating my games here anymore. I'm tired of uploading patches everyday, and I'm running out of places to upload them. If anyone knows the person who kept reporting me please shove a 2x4 up their ass for me. If you are still interested in the games you can find me on Discord and a couple other places. Sorry folks. It was a great run. I really enjoyed hanging with you guys.
That's sad to hear

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well, that's it. I'm giving up on F95. I'll still be involved in the community but I won't be updating my games here anymore. I'm tired of uploading patches everyday, and I'm running out of places to upload them. If anyone knows the person who kept reporting me please shove a 2x4 up their ass for me. If you are still interested in the games you can find me on Discord and a couple other places. Sorry folks. It was a great run. I really enjoyed hanging with you guys.
well i'll still try to find where your ass went ... i love your games man .... people that don't fuck them ..... they love acting all high and mighty .. and i'll end up seeing their sorry asses in hell ;)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yep. They said I had underage sexualization of children on the site, but it's complete bullshit. Some fucker really has it out for me. I've sent an appeal. There was no underage content on my channel.
I can't imagine being such a pathetic POS to put that kind of effort into causing someone this much trouble.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
where will you post the new updates when it go for everyone if you not doing it on here :)
There is another site which I am forbidden to mention here. They're like F95, but deal with smol games and stuff. I'd like to see the mothefucker who hates me get banned from it. It would take an act from God himself for that to happen.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
There is another site which I am forbidden to mention here. They're like F95, but deal with smol games and stuff. I'd like to see the mothefucker who hates me get banned from it. It would take an act from God himself for that to happen.
Nice :) how do we get to it when the next update comes out :)

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
god i hate SJWs... hopefully some F95 staff would be chill enough to post new links for the patches and stuff so you can focus more on game making. i mean shit, it's all fiction so no one should care about what's morally right or wrong. otherwise might as well censor generic violence, comedy (because some idiot will always get offended), and general self expression (which china already does).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cuss__

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
god i hate SJWs... hopefully some F95 staff would be chill enough to post new links for the patches and stuff so you can focus more on game making. i mean shit, it's all fiction so no one should care about what's morally right or wrong. otherwise might as well censor generic violence, comedy (because some idiot will always get offended), and general self expression (which china already does).
I agree this is so stupid, I understand that are people out there that don't like some fetishes but reporting someone's game and trying to destroy it because it has a fetish that you don't like It's goddamn ridiculous, there's a lot of games that have fetishes that I don't like but I don't go out of my way going to report them just because they have those fetishes, I just don't play them, plain and simple.

I really hope that the developed finds a way to fight against the guy who's been reporting the game.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes