shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I'm not gonna worry about Discord. That was my second account nuked for no reason. Not gonna deal with them. I am looking for an alternative though.
TeamSpeak might be a good Discord alternative although I never use it before so I don't know how good is but I know a guy that uses and he said his pretty good

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The revamp doesn't mean having to start over from the beginning I hope. That always sucks like way worse than if every vacuum cleaner on earth was turned on at once and was as powerful as a black hole.
Shaddy is gonna program it so if you don't want to replay it you can skip it. There won't be any new story content until late November or early December though.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Very glad to see you are hanging around Doc! Let the nebbish have their 'fun', eventually they will grow tired of having to actually think and move on.
Looking forward to your antics, the fun story and yes, the way no one will ever feel safe (until the story is done...)!
Keep on keeping on! :love:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I should add that you will want to replay it, because the script is being updated as well as the characters Tiffany, Krissy, Akeko and Yuna. Also all the sex scenes will be animated. This is why it's taking so long. I'm having to go back and rerender like 75% of the game and also do animations. Luckily I have two other people working on the script, so I don't have to worry too much about that. Shaddy is helping me render some animations too. I don't know if this would be possible without my team.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Shaddy is gonna program it so if you don't want to replay it you can skip it. There won't be any new story content until late November or early December though.
I'd rather wait than have to restart. Sucks, but not as bad as having to restart and not nearly as bad as if taken down by the rotten until they turned green cunts who report shit. Snitches are bitches who get stitches and should wind up in ditches.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'd rather wait than have to restart. Sucks, but not as bad as having to restart and not nearly as bad as if taken down by the rotten until they turned green cunts who report shit. Snitches are bitches who get stitches and should wind up in ditches.
They are Matrix glitches. They have crabs, so you know it itches. Grab'em by their britches. Their trousers have hitches.

• Haha
Reactions: Tarrang

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm not gonna worry about Discord. That was my second account nuked for no reason. Not gonna deal with them. I am looking for an alternative though.
I've heard Guilded is similar to Discord, though if the loser is just going to try and get you banned again then the only real solution might be something that can be self-hosted.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Just so you guys know, I am still working. Right now, I'm animating the threeway between the MC, Tiffany and Yuna. I'm still trying to get a hold of Shaddy. I sent him a message , but he has yet to respond. He's doing some animations and renders for me for the Revamp. I'm not sure I'll be able to get this update out by Monday. With all this shit that has been going on it's unlikely. I will try to release it next week at least. The script is like 95% done. It's just going through some final proofreads. The rewrites are complete. I'm almost 50% done with the renders. I'm so close to getting done with 0.02. I've got a few Yuna scenes after this animation, a hospital scene and a quick scene in the loft. There are still a lot of animations to do thouhgh. Sorry for the delay. I am doing my best as you guys know. Your support, may it be financially or by just saying kind words, have really kept my spirits up in this tough time, so thank you. I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks again.
This game is hilarious and fun to play. Easier said than done, but make the game you want and we (the audience) will continue to enjoy the ride. If you can, don't let the hypocritical censors and prudes win... keep in mind these are the same folks that would bend over to grab that Game of Thrones HBO cash any way they could.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
dr5.png
Hey look it's Dr. Genesis 8. Wait that's not how you spell her name. How is it spelled? Oh, yeah, Dr. Jenny Sisate. LOL! I've gotten 39 renders done so far today. I'm still going. We'll see how many i get done before I pass out from exhaustion. I've only been up since 2AM. It's now 6PM. Seems like a normal workday to me.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes