( . )( . )

Oct 20, 2021
You haven't read the thread, have you?
To be completely honest, no....I hadn't. I had just downloaded the latest update and then tried that patch, and when it didn't work I thought I would mention it. I wasn't trying to be rude at all. Quite the opposite in fact. But I will make sure to do my due diligence in the future.

You may want to wait until November 2nd. That's when I'll be releasing the Revamp. The OP won't be updated until then.
Ok, will do. Thank you very much for letting me know :)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
534360rfdtz11.gif
There will be a surprise when I hit $2,000 a month on SubscribeStar. I've got some ideas of what it'll be. The thing that it'll be will be exclusive to all subscribers for a while. ALL SUBSCRIBERS. Also, I'll be releasing The Crossover Special Episode 2 in late December. It too will be exclusive to all subscribers for a long while. Stay tuned.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Love the revamp! Although the previous renders were amusing, they weren't something I could fap to(Not proudly anyway). The story was still funny and entertaining though, so the weirdness didn't detract from anything.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
anime-pregnant.gif
Finishing up the first animated pregnant Tiffany fucking scene. It's got about 3 more minutes left to cook. I didn't get nearly as much done as I did yesterday, but I did get a lot done. Also, I'm not done for the day yet. I'm not sure if I'm gonna animate the twin's lesbian scene. It seems impractical. You know, with them talking and all. Once this animation is done I'll be halfway done with the animations. 8/16.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
View attachment 1463047
Finishing up the first animated pregnant Tiffany fucking scene. It's got about 3 more minutes left to cook. I didn't get nearly as much done as I did yesterday, but I did get a lot done. Also, I'm not done for the day yet. I'm not sure if I'm gonna animate the twin's lesbian scene. It seems impractical. You know, with them talking and all. Once this animation is done I'll be halfway done with the animations. 8/16.
Quick Question, what does "Original Version" mean?

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Quick Question, what does "Original Version" mean?
I'm working on a revamped version of the game. I'm redoing around 70% of the renders, rewriting some script and adding animations to the sex scenes. The OP won't be updated until the Revamp is out. I'm trying to get it out by November 2nd or before. The one posted now is the "Original Version."

Reactions: shadowr19

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I WOULD NORMALLY HAVE AN ANIME PICTURE HERE BUT MY ISP IS FUCKED UP AT THE MOMENT, SO THERE'S THIS MESSAGE.

This may or may not shock you, but I am going to release four preview builds of the 23 Sisters: Revamp in the next two weeks. Each preview will give you a look at each update version 0.01-0.04. All the revamped characters should be updated by version 0.04. They will have the updated script and animations for each update. It will be exclusive to $25 tiers and higher. The first preview build should be released tomorrow or Saturday. STAY TUNED!!

Reactions: Dragon59 and pgm_01

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Very glad to see you are hanging around Doc! Let the nebbish have their 'fun', eventually they will grow tired of having to actually think and move on.
Looking forward to your antics, the fun story and yes, the way no one will ever feel safe (until the story is done...)!
Keep on keeping on! :love:
Hmm... would the plural of Nebbish be The Nebbishim? A class of fallen angels (demons) who can't let anyone have nice things.
View attachment 1461835
The final render of the day. I got 49 renders done today. Tomorrow I'll be rendering the dinner date.
You are a render demon!!!
Or did you sell your soul for the ability to do so many renders in a day?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zephea
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes