DADDY''S LITTLE GIRLS 0.4
WRITING 0%
RENDERS 0%
CODING 0%
ANIMATIONS 0%
RELEASE = PROBABLY JANUARY

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
I can't stand kids either. Or barking dogs. So annoying. One reason I'm a cat person. Like the Danzig song I'd have had it "Mother... Tell your children to stay the fuck away from me..."

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
anime-lets-go.gif
Here is the 23 Sisters: Revamp Preview Build. I am releasing this to everyone to get some feedback on it. I want to know what you guys think. Your feedback has always helped me steer my games to where they are now. In fact, I'm doing the Revamp because of your feedback.

This is not the full Revamp. It's only up to version 0.02. It ends at the boob milk. I hope you enjoy it.

PC -
MAC -

There is no Android version at the moment. If someone wants to make one, that's okay. There will be one with the full release. If some moderator here at F95 wants to add this to the OP, that is okay with me.

I should also mention that not all the features are there. It's still a work in progress.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2021
View attachment 1468701
Here is the 23 Sisters: Revamp Preview Build. I am releasing this to everyone to get some feedback on it. I want to know what you guys think. Your feedback has always helped me steer my games to where they are now. In fact, I'm doing the Revamp because of your feedback.

This is not the full Revamp. It's only up to version 0.02. It ends at the boob milk. I hope you enjoy it.

PC - Google Drive
MAC - Google Drive

There is no Android version at the moment. If someone wants to make one, that's okay. There will be one with the full release. If some moderator here at F95 wants to add this to the OP, that is okay with me.
Thanks, let's try this out :oops:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey Doc .. i was just checking and 6d was only like 840 megabytes .... and this is alot larger .. meant that way ?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
new way of fucking Akeko and Yuna , huh ... not bad ... other way i thought would break her back :ROFLMAO:
i hate to say this but i hate Krissy's new hair ... was nicer before :love: .. wish you could make their hair a little longer ... your game ... my wish :)
love the ad's on the T.V. :ROFLMAO:
the jumping on the bed scene animation was cool loved it :love:
when ordering hotdogs the MC's name appears to close to the word orders ... unless its because i use 8 letters in my MC's name ? :unsure:
is it me or do you love that hair stye on Krissy and Yuna ... looks alike :unsure:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Still trying to get the OP updated. Another reason I released the 23 Sisters: Revamp Preview Build is because there won't be anything new from me until more than halfway through November. I kind of gotta give you guys something. It would be horrible if I didn't give you something straight from Heaven...Or is it Hell? I confuse the two.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes