Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
new way of fucking Akeko and Yuna , huh ... not bad ... other way i thought would break her back :ROFLMAO:
i hate to say this but i hate Krissy's new hair ... was nicer before :love: .. wish you could make their hair a little longer ... your game ... my wish :)
love the ad's on the T.V. :ROFLMAO:
the jumping on the bed scene animation was cool loved it :love:
when ordering hotdogs the MC's name appears to close to the word orders ... unless its because i use 8 letters in my MC's name ? :unsure:
is it me or do you love that hair stye on Krissy and Yuna ... looks alike :unsure:
Yeah, I thought the Yuna and Akeko sex scenes were awkward. I do a lot of short hair on characters, because I have a crap graphics card and short hair takes a lot less time to render. The jumping on the bed was an animation I just had to do. Now that I know how to do animations expect a lot more. I'm not sure what "Word orders" are can you explain it better?

Reactions: ImperialD

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
23 Sisters [v0.02 Revamp] [Doc5252] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 985 MB / 156 MB - 23Sisters-0.06previewbuild2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 968 MB / 138 MB - 23Sisters-0.06previewbuild2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I waited all this time for more content before playing, and when i decided to finally play it this happened.
Ain't that a kick in the nuts? Welp, guess i'mma go back to my cave :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Termax

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I waited all this time for more content before playing, and when i decided to finally play it this happened.
Ain't that a kick in the nuts? Welp, guess i'mma go back to my cave :ROFLMAO:
What? That Doc is improving some stuff? Dude has been the most dedicated dev I've ever seen, constantly providing status updates and timelines. You'll get more content in the near future. Apologies, if I misunderstood your intentions, but Doc is working fast.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Yeah, I thought the Yuna and Akeko sex scenes were awkward. I do a lot of short hair on characters, because I have a crap graphics card and short hair takes a lot less time to render. The jumping on the bed was an animation I just had to do. Now that I know how to do animations expect a lot more. I'm not sure what "Word orders" are can you explain it better?
Well I think it was an aesthetic choice, a good game needs to give something kinda unique to the player, limitations breeds Creativity, having fewer options when completing a job or task streamlines your creative process

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
What? That Doc is improving some stuff? Dude has been the most dedicated dev I've ever seen, constantly providing status updates and timelines. You'll get more content in the near future. Apologies, if I misunderstood your intentions, but Doc is working fast.
Yes you did misundersteand me. I waited couple of months to play this game but when i finally wanted to try it there was no patch anymore. It's just a funny and unfortunate timing on my part, i haven't said anything about dev's work

The game is great... PLAY EEET! Definitely worth it. (promise)
Yeah i can guess from the tags :p

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes you did misundersteand me. I waited couple of months to play this game but when i finally wanted to try it there was no patch anymore. It's just a funny and unfortunate timing on my part, i haven't said anything about dev's work
Understood. My bad!

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
You don't need the patch anymore. I've been approved by the mods to not need one.

• Red Heart

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
You mean as in the revamp doesn't need the patch or the older version?
Revamp i'll play after it's caught up to the content of older version. I'm a patient person :LOL:
The Revamp is exactly the same game, just with updated character models of Tiffany, Krissy, Akeko and Yuna. You can still play all the way through 0.06. Some of the renders will be old ones once you get to a certain scene. The whole game is there though.

Reactions: Eponymous_01

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
To be clear:
Does either version need the patch?
The old version still needs the patch, because it hadn't been updated. The new version doesn't. The smols are still in it. Because of certain reasons out of F95Zone and I's control the old version and new are allowed on the site without a patch.

• Love

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
The Revamp is exactly the same game, just with updated character models of Tiffany, Krissy, Akeko and Yuna. You can still play all the way through 0.06. Some of the renders will be old ones once you get to a certain scene. The whole game is there though.
Ooh i see how it is. I was left with the impression that you would revamp the game bit by bit and 0.2 revamp would equal to 0.2 old version. Thanks for the clarification

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes