Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
oof. I hope that's not the case. Liking pineapple on pizza is a real deal breaker for me.
Yeah that should be criminal. I think she got mad when you and her cousin went and took a shit on the grave of the asshole who invented it. Originally the MC wanted to kill him, but he was already dead when he found who he was. I think people should go to jail for asking for pineapple on pizza, especially in Italy (where it might happen.) There is a reason Italy and Hawaii are on opposite sides of the planet.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
When does MC get to fuck goat girl/alien girl? And maybe daughnieces from them (less goat/alien each.)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
When does MC get to fuck goat girl/alien girl? And maybe daughnieces from them (less goat/alien each.)
Grant's alien hybrid daughter Xixi can already be fucked in my other game Daddy's Little Girl. Carol is her offspring. Meehh will probably loose her virginity in 0.08.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Honestly tho, here's one I can't believe you haven't done yet...a Russian sister who is always hammered on vodka and a huge Putin fan.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes