acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
I appreciate changing the sisters to make them look less like goblins, but is it just me or are their tits bigger? Doesn't look as loli as it was before.

Reactions: Balloo

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So no more loli patch is needed? I thought the loli patch was needed just to be here? Guess I was wrong

Aug 2, 2021
*finished this update few mins ago cause was in fuckin work*

New Tiff looks weird to me, she's cute now and that's weird :PogChamp: Krissy and Akeko looks even better than before. animations are nicely done, no gliches or blurrs (best animation is that one where Tiffany is jumping without panties:oops:)
Improvment of quality is visible.

Better quality should come up with more anana pizza jokes and more fetshes in future updates. I love this game!

Reactions: Darkaura

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
*finished this update few mins ago cause was in fuckin work*

New Tiff looks weird to me, she's cute now and that's weird :PogChamp: Krissy and Akeko looks even better than before. animations are nicely done, no gliches or blurrs (best animation is that one where Tiffany is jumping without panties:oops:)
Improvment of quality is visible.

Better quality should come up with more anana pizza jokes and more fetshes in future updates. I love this game!
When I was going back and deciding what to redo, I knew I had to animate the jumping on the bed. The script lines were written by my proofreader. He also wrote the first BJ scene with Tiffany. I think he did a great job.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Revamped as in the new models are there from the get go?(Downloading anyway but still want to check to see if to try it ar wait, because these couple of days I am very busy U.U )

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Revamped as in the new models are there from the get go?(Downloading anyway but still want to check to see if to try it ar wait, because these couple of days I am very busy U.U )
I redid the characters Tiffany, Krissy, Akeko and Yuna. I've also added animations and modified the script a little. The Revamp is not complete, but you can play all the way through 0.06 of the game. It's a preview build. I should finish up by November 18th.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
"revamp"

Soooo.... No new content till what...June 2022?

Why do I all of a sudden smell milk?
thats what he wrote in his other game thread. so your worrys are unnecessary.

23 SISTERS REVAMP
REWRITE 100%
NEW RENDERS 68%
NEW ANIMATIONS 8 of 16
RELEASE = BEFORE NOVEMBER 18th

23 SISTERS 0.07
WRITING 0%
RENDERS 0%
CODING 0%
ANIMATIONS 0%
RELEASE = PROBABLY EARLY DECEMBER

CROSSOVER SPECIAL EPISODE 2
WRITING 0%
RENDERS 0%
CODING 0 %
RELEASE = PROBABLY LATE DECEMBER

DADDY''S LITTLE GIRLS 0.4
WRITING 0%
RENDERS 0%
CODING 0%
ANIMATIONS 0%
RELEASE = PROBABLY JANUARY

Last edited:
Reactions: OzBrit

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 993M
SHA1SUM: 9470331c051bc55713a6e8c14af84b1248f7a095
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
How can one be wrong by asking questions...oh wait, I forgot it's 2021.
Normally I'd agree with a statement like this being the contrarian I am, but you more or less accused the dev of milking with zero foundation. There was hardly a question there, just a pair of assumptions with a question mark at the end.

Well, that and milk doesn't have a smell. :whistle:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes