Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Pretty sure the best way to detect whether or not someone is truly human or not is their stance on pineapple on pizza. Pro pineapple on pizza obviously being the evil clones/replicants. DOWN WITH THE CLONES!!!

LethargicLawrence

Mar 11, 2018
I find the pineapple pizza debate to be pretty ridiculous, if for the only reason that a far greater abomination has been allowed to fly under the radar: peas and ranch pizza. I think we can all agree that is a much worse threat than pineapple.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
main-qimg-0bb5fd352ae03969082e7c49c0e3c8be.gif
All packed. I wanna thank you guys for letting me take this break. I kind of need it. I'm not even close to a burn out, because I love what I do, but I am somewhat exhausted from running my brain constantly days on end at full capacity. I need to give it a break and run it at around 25%. Fishing should do that.

I should have the 23 Sisters: Revamp 0.07 script done by the time I get back from my trip. I plan on writing it on the 16 hour train trip on the way home. I get bored easily. LOL! If it's not finished it should be at least close. That should get the Alpha out quicker than usual. I plan to get to work on finishing up 0.06 Revamp immediately after I get home. Expect the 0.06 Revamp out before the 18th of November. The Alpha for 0.07 should be out less than a week later. For my American brothers and sisters, that means around Thanksgiving. One of my proofreaders will be out of town for Thanksgiving, so it may be a little later than that. That's why I said around. The full 0.07 update will be released around the first week of December.

After I finish 0.07 I'll start working on The Crossover Special: Episode 2. It'll be about Lauren from DLG. That should take about three to four days to start and finish.

Finally after that I'll start work on DLG 0.4. While all this is going on, I'll be working on a secret project that will be released after I hit $2,000 a month. It'll be episodic like the Crossover Special. Each episode will be short, but there will be a lot of them. You guys are gonna love it.

Don't expect a lot of posts while I'm on vacation. I might answer some comments, but that's about it. I need to unplug. Thanks again,

-Doc

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I find the pineapple pizza debate to be pretty ridiculous, if for the only reason that a far greater abomination has been allowed to fly under the radar: peas and ranch pizza. I think we can all agree that is a much worse threat than pineapple.
I will one up you for abominations. Sriracha ranch pineapple CHICKEN pizza....on a "thin(ie cracker)crust".
Give me a meat lovers deep dish(extra cheese) any day.

Just started the game. It is about as Alabama as it gets,but thus far the sheer humor of it has given me enough laughs to keep going.
The Irish shit OMG ROFL.
I will never and I mean never consider myself a pervert after playing this....if you play it you will understand lol.

Oh,you should add monstergirl and alien tags. OMG I am rofl.

Demons,angels....holy fk I am still laughing at the angel and the mouthwash...you sir are a comical genius. I laughed so hard there were tears. Thank you! Done with what has been made so far. Sigh...

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I feel stupid even replying to this, but I'm not saying I find Peas and Ranch Pizza to be delicious, but how is that comparable to Pineapple on Pizza? The Peas and Ranch are at least either savory, or go with Savory food, Pineapple on Pizza is an unmitigated disaster that doesn't fit. Might as well spill a soda or juice on your pizza. For all the problems I have with this game, this is about the only thing it does 100% right. As a child I had the instinct after eating a slice to never let it enter my life again. If only I could actually desecrate the grave of the one who brought literal evil to this planet. For now, I'll have to settle with this game to find peace.

• Sad
Reactions: Yakis0ba
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes