Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Normally I'd agree with a statement like this being the contrarian I am, but you more or less accused the dev of milking with zero foundation. There was hardly a question there, just a pair of assumptions with a question mark at the end.

Well, that and milk doesn't have a smell. :whistle:
Or I just made an innuendo on where the revamp currently ends, dev himself said so...

This is not the full Revamp. It's only up to version 0.02. It ends at the boob milk.

Some people... Can take a dick but can't take a joke...

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I tell yous all, this Doc5252 surely must get a kick outta confuzzling people.

I mean, I can't even keep up with the who's who of the daunieces
and now this revamp 0.2 but not a full one thing.

I can picture Doc5252 giggling while poor ol' me is getting my brain in knots.
________

Feedback....hm i am indifferent. You dear Doc5252 skimped on some renders of the original
version in the revamp. Like the one where the MC lays Tiffany down on the couch and
thinks that she looks cute. I do not like that! NOT AT ALL. :mad: And the scene with Akeko
is shorter too or got less renders. What about the BJ scene before the Yuna story arc?
You are holding out on us!!! :ROFLMAO: Uhm what's with the render after the 3some with Tiffany
and Yuna only showing the legs? Has got to be art because I sure don't understand it. o_O

As for the new and different looking Krisy and Tiffany...I could see that they appeal to
a broader audience now but I was fine with the old ones too.

If you want to replace the character models with new ones because you feel like
your skills have improved and you want to improve YOUR game then do so because
you are the artist and creator of YOUR game. But PLEASE do not leave out scenes,
renders, dialog. Bad dev! Naughty dev!

And to close on a positive note: The new animations are great! I like.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Feedback: the models look nicer but proportions are out and wish the animations could be more enticing. Boob sizes definitely need adjusting for the size of the girls and in one of the scenes the Asian chick is a monster compared to the others in the scene. I hope this helps? Look forward to the next revamp and thanks for sharing the game with us. :cool:

Reactions: StarHam

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Feedback: the models look nicer but proportions are out and wish the animations could be more enticing. Boob sizes definitely need adjusting for the size of the girls and in one of the scenes the Asian chick is a monster compared to the others in the scene. I hope this helps? Look forward to the next revamp and thanks for sharing the game with us. :cool:
Totally agree. In some scenes one of Tiff's boobs is longer than the other, i.e.,:
1635257012649.png
Liked them better when they were smaller and the same size. :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What? That Doc is improving some stuff? Dude has been the most dedicated dev I've ever seen, constantly providing status updates and timelines. You'll get more content in the near future. Apologies, if I misunderstood your intentions, but Doc is working fast.
there is only a hand full of Dev's that work like Doc does ... they all are a fuckin amazing ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 1469238
I rendered this on Sunday. This will be the last render preview I post before going out of town. I hope everyone has a great next two and a half weeks. I know I will. Thanks for letting me take this break.
i wonder just how pissed my ole lady would get if i printed out a full length nude of Tiff to put on the wall in front of my desk here .. she's my angel
well if you never hear from me again .. i'm D.O.A :LOL:

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Pretty ominous statement on the dead MEGA link...

mega1.jpg

I think I read on TorrentFreak recently that MEGA has been very cooperative to the authorities lately, in an effort to distance themselves from their DOTCOM founder, Kim.

It's sad... the more money getting played on the web, the more "enthusiasts" like the peeps here suffer.

VPN's... watch, they will be outlawed next.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
I redid the characters Tiffany, Krissy, Akeko and Yuna. I've also added animations and modified the script a little. The Revamp is not complete, but you can play all the way through 0.06 of the game. It's a preview build. I should finish up by November 18th.
Thanks, I decided to sleep a bit less today but tested it, me likey, so far, very good indeed :)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes