wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
I may be blind, but somehow I can't see any difference in the revamp version. Which isn't bad, I like the game the way as it is. So I still like it.

already7aken

Nov 24, 2019
Well there's definitely an improvement, Tiffany and Ayako don't look like 50 something year old dwarves any more. Some of the expressions still dip into that uncanny valley imo

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you are a bad negotiator!

if some fuck offers you da money for something you would do for free, you TAKE THE MONEY. let your brain do the thinking and your cock do the work :WeSmart:
yeah always been a problem for me ... the smaller head does the thinking alot more :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Daxter250

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 1471119
For those of you who didn't believe I was really going on a trip. I give you the sleeping car. My GF is right above me. Talk about tight spaces. LOL I should say she sleeps right above me. She's not there now. She's eating in the dining car.
I will politely not say it
But you reference your GF and we all have different inner monologues about where she is or should be
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 1471119
For those of you who didn't believe I was really going on a trip. I give you the sleeping car. My GF is right above me. Talk about tight spaces. LOL I should say she sleeps right above me. She's not there now. She's eating in the dining car.
so is that blue thing on the floor or ceiling ? ... i mean looks like the floor .. but then why put speakers on the floor ? sorry dude the pic looks odd from this angle ... are those seat belts on the right ? is that hard fucking thing what your supposed to sleep on ? dam dude , if thats the case your backs gonna be fucked up when you get old like my old ass .... :ROFLMAO:
don't mind my stupid comments .. just having a little fun with ya ... hope you and your girl enjoy the vacation trip ... :)

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
I feel stupid even replying to this, but I'm not saying I find Peas and Ranch Pizza to be delicious, but how is that comparable to Pineapple on Pizza? The Peas and Ranch are at least either savory, or go with Savory food, Pineapple on Pizza is an unmitigated disaster that doesn't fit. Might as well spill a soda or juice on your pizza. For all the problems I have with this game, this is about the only thing it does 100% right. As a child I had the instinct after eating a slice to never let it enter my life again. If only I could actually desecrate the grave of the one who brought literal evil to this planet. For now, I'll have to settle with this game to find peace.
sweet & savory go together just think chicken & waffals

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I never even heard of pineapple on pizza until the 1990s and thought it a terrible idea then.
yeah its been around alot longer than the 90's believe me :eek:
my wife happens to love pineapple and pepperoni on pizza ... myself its meatball and black olive .. yeah yeah mine tastes great to me ... but its still better than what my wife likes :ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes