Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
yeah its been around alot longer than the 90's believe me :eek:
my wife happens to love pineapple and pepperoni on pizza ... myself its meatball and black olive .. yeah yeah mine tastes great to me ... but its still better than what my wife likes :ROFLMAO:
For me, light on the cheese, extra sauce, pepperoni, like 1980s pizza.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
I think in Italy they might actually put someone in jail for pineapple on pizza. I do know it gets people there majorly pissed off - think Tony Soprano - if someone orders it.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So I'm playing the revamp and I hit "An Alabama family gathering". Thank God I'd put my coffee down and my head was slightly turned, or my laptop would be headed to the shop for a full cleaning.
Just wow...

• Haha
Reactions: Fappable One

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
I often wonder: are the people against pineapple on pizza, also against dishes like sweet & sour pork/chicken/shrimp?
Not so much, but I usually tend to hate mixing sweet and savory. Sweet belongs in desserts, not main dishes. As to that, they REALLY don't like the idea of pineapple on pizza, and there is a reason Italy and Hawaii are on opposite sides of the planet. The inventor is probably getting poked in the butt with a red hot pitchfork like 80,000 times a day now.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I often wonder: are the people against pineapple on pizza, also against dishes like sweet & sour pork/chicken/shrimp?
I don't know about others but I do like sweet & sour pork (not the chicken or shrimp though, just the pork), despite despite considering pineapple on pizza a culinary abomination.

Reactions: Dragon59

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
XCgUrhx.gif
I know, I'm not supposed to be working, but I do this no matter what I say. I look for graphics cards for a reasonable price. Guess what? I found one. A brand new 3060 for $450. I bought it. It's a 12GB one. It's a shitload better than the 1060 6GB I'm running at home. It may not be the best graphics card in the world but it'll work. Get ready for a lot more and better quality renders.

Just so you know, my vacation is going good. I arrived in New Orleans around 10PM on Wednesday and I'll be leaving with my GF, grandma and aunt on Sunday to got to Florida to hang with my dad and brother. Kind of a family reunion. LOL. Have a great weekend everyone.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
r9aU2xv.gif

I know...I know. I'm not supposed to be working. What can I tell you? I was going through withdraws. Anyway. As you know the last chapter of 23 Sisters left off with the MC's aunt showing up. Yes, his cousins are there too. I've been jotting down ideas for the introductions of the aunt and cousins. I've come up with some good stories. I can't help it. My grandma gave me a pad of paper to jot something down for her, which I did, but I continued to write. When a great idea pops in your head, you have to write it down, no matter how many there are and even if it takes ups 9 pages. LOL

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes