Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
so take a train to drive ? .. wow they let you drive the train dude .. thats awesome :LOL:
Yes, I took a 17 hour train ride just to drive 8 hours in the opposite direction. My grandma is 89 years old and can't do it herself and my aunt is just lazy. LOL! Just kidding she is awesome. I volunteered to drive them. It was me and 3 women in the car for 8 hours. Can any of you imagine the conversations that were had during that ride? LOL!! IT WAS UNBEARABLE AT SOME POINTS!! When my girlfriend and I drive by ourselves, we usually just talk about fucked up and perverted stuff. She has to be somewhat normal until the 11th. I can be pretty normal around my family, but Ford, well, it takes a lot of effort on her part. I was sure she was going to crack when the conversations about lesbians came up. She kept it cool though. I think my aunt is a little suspicious about her. I think she knows she's hiding something. My grandma and aunt decided to go to sleep early. We had a long day and have been up since 5AM. Ford is in the shower. I'll let your imagination fly.
shower-anime.gif

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
1449312983-3c7260773aa64123fbe38d862d8d0260.gif
I did a little work today. Did some writing and brainstorming for 0.07 of 23 Sisters. I couldn't help myself. The relaxation of fishing gave me a bunch of ideas. If you don't want any spoilers don't read any further.

Okay, we've learned a lot about Tiffany, and we've somewhat met her opposite Megan. I've thrown a lot of information about Tiffany out there and now it's time for Megan. If you don't remember, Megan is Mary's daughter. The black haired chick with the black rim glasses. I'm starting to think we're gonna learn a lot about her in the next few updates. Like I said, she's Tiffany's opposite. Tiffany is a backwards, conspiracy theory believing simpleton. Megan will be the opposite. Megan is going to be a highly intelligent, forward thinking person whom creates conspiracy theories with her insane experiments. She's a female copy of Grant. Once thing that Tiffany and Megan have in common is that they are both insane. I guess it runs in the family. LOL! Megan will become a sidekick too. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with her. When she is off screen Grant will be taking her under his wing and encouraging her to just go with her insanity and bring crazy shit to life with her intelligence. He may also teach her that nothing is better than the love of her father, and brainwash her into loving her father physically. The MC is a very lucky guy.

The Alpha will focus on Megan. I thought it would be Yuna and Bridget, but have changed my mind. There will be some Yuna loving though, it's just the Alpha will focus on Megan. The second half of the update will still focus on Angie the Nun. We'll also meet the aunt and the cousins. Only for a second though. Tiffany is gonna want to introduce herself to them and have a small talk with them. LOL!

I'm really excited for everyone to get to know Megan. She's gonna be a lot of fun to write for. I've been thinking about her since I created her months ago. I just like her look and had to writer her a specific story different from the others. Like Tiffany, she holds a special place in my heart.

I only wrote about two pages of script, but I've got a dozen pages of handwritten ideas. I'll hopefully at least finish the Alpha's script on the train ride home. I'm so excited to write this one.

We'll it's time for bed. Have a good one.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
TBH is anyone in game more perverted than Tiffany? I can see her forcing herself on MC if he wouldn't fuck her on a certain day.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, I took a 17 hour train ride just to drive 8 hours in the opposite direction. My grandma is 89 years old and can't do it herself and my aunt is just lazy. LOL! Just kidding she is awesome. I volunteered to drive them. It was me and 3 women in the car for 8 hours. Can any of you imagine the conversations that were had during that ride? LOL!! IT WAS UNBEARABLE AT SOME POINTS!! When my girlfriend and I drive by ourselves, we usually just talk about fucked up and perverted stuff. She has to be somewhat normal until the 11th. I can be pretty normal around my family, but Ford, well, it takes a lot of effort on her part. I was sure she was going to crack when the conversations about lesbians came up. She kept it cool though. I think my aunt is a little suspicious about her. I think she knows she's hiding something. My grandma and aunt decided to go to sleep early. We had a long day and have been up since 5AM. Ford is in the shower. I'll let your imagination fly.
View attachment 1480275
oh dear god if i had to drive that many females around for 8 hours .. just shoot me ... please !!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes