Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Can't wait for .07. Didn't want to redo old scenes. Been playing this since the one that ended with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How many sisters has MC fucked as of .06 BTW?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh man, I'll be spending the next 20 minutes cleaning the coffee off my screen and keyboard. While still laughing.
How about the next time you come up with one of these you put it in a spoiler entitled "put down your drink"?
Just a suggestion.
haha sorry, I just never know if what I'm going to say is going to be considered funny or not. I just do what I do. :D

• Haha
Reactions: UncleFredo

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
View attachment 1486732
Okay, so technically speaking my vacation ends tomorrow when my GF, aunt, grandma and I get back to New Orleans. The reason we're staying another five more days there is to help my 89 yo grandma out with some stuff she needs done around the house. What, did you think I was just some weird, perverted computer nerd? I'm actually quite handy. Worked construction for over 5 years. Fucking Housing Crisis ruined it for me. Now I make games for my fellow perverts. LOL! If I get bored I may even do some writing for 0.07. It'll piss my GF off to high heaven. She's hot as hell when she's angry though. She's giving me the evil eye right now for writing this post. Like I've said "I'm an ass." Hmm. Thinking...Thinking...Thinking. I'm hoping my grandma and aunt are asleep.

Anyway, I didn't bring my external HD so I can't do any renders, but I can definitely do some writing. I plan to at least finish the 23 Sister's 0.07 Alpha's, if not the whole update's, script by the time I'm home. I may even start writing The Crossover Special Episode 2's script. It depends how bored I get on the 16 1/2 hour train ride. I'm not gonna get home till at least 5AM at the earliest on the 11th. Once I get home it'll be full blast back into work mode and finishing up the renders and animations for the Revamp. Like I said, it'll be out by the 18th of November.

I'm hoping that my new graphics card will arrive soon. It could take up to 23 days to get to me from the day I ordered it. I also need to upgrade my power supply for it. I think I'm only running 500W. I need at least 550W. Over the next few months I'm gonna slowly upgrade my computer. I've got the most expensive part the graphics card, and I've already upgraded the hard drive. I had a 1TB HDD. It's been upgraded to a 4TB SSD. I have 16 GB of RAM, but am planning on upgrading to 32GB. My i7 10th Gen, I think, 6 Core CPU will be the last thing I upgrade. It's pretty good. I plan on upgrading to an i9 12 Core. I'll also have to upgrade my motherboard too. Soon I'll have a rendering monster! LOL!

Well, I better get to sleep. I've got to wake up at 6AM tomorrow. It's a long drive back to New Orleans. HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

-Doc

PS - They are asleep.

Don't you mean........Nawlins?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
That's the way locals pronounced it in the 60's and according to the older locals I met there far far earlier.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
9 I think. The MC is about to become a grandfather/father.
Plus the daughnieces he fucked. Kind of grandfather/father/great uncle, LOL. That old I'm my own grandpa song makes sense here. Technically that din't involve incest though. The song he married a widow and his dad married her daughter.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Omake Gif Anime - Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! - Episode 7 - Midorin Pours Coffee.gif
Yesterday was a partial day of work. Today, it's back to work full-time. I'm filling up on caffeine.

I'll hopefully have the Android version of the Preview Build to the 23 Sisters: Revamp tomorrow. I completely forgot about it. I'm on a train with shitty wifi at the moment and can't really do anything. I did send a link to Shaddy so he can make it. I'll upload it when I get home. Again, sorry about that.

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
be504c0efbce78071f38e83d4432c91d2e8bcf1a_hq.gif
Well, I've been writing for 6 hours today and got more than halfway done with the Alpha. No sex scenes yet though. There will be at least one. I'm pretty sure it'll be with Megan. Like 90% sure. Things could change though. There is a lot of Megan in this update. If you don't remember who Megan is, she is Mary's daughter. The dauniece with the black rim glasses. Look at previous posts to see what she looks like.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
vhIxZ5e.gif
My RTX 3060 graphics card should arrive in a day or two. I've ordered a 1100W PSU that will be here in three to four days. I am building a new rendering PC out of my old one. Soon we'll have amazing looking renders and a lot more of them too. I haven't built a new PC in over 10 years. The two I have now are pre-built. I'm excited to build one again.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes