orensan

May 29, 2017
giving you a heads up, NOPY RIP, so you might need to use MEGA instead or just go down to 4 links

edit: filesfm link is down as well

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
882133.gif

This post has absolutely nothing to do with my game, but is being posted to give some people some hope. Today marks one years since my last cigarette. I smoked my last cigarette at 1:25PM EST on November 5th of 2020. I used the "Patch" and have never looked back. I thought it was gonna be a tough ride, but it was a lot easier than I thought I'd be. Don't let people tell you it's impossible. It's not. I'm living proof. I've written this to inspire others to quit their addictions. If I can get one person to quit their bad habit, this letter will have been a success.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
uviybrX.gif
Okay, so technically speaking my vacation ends tomorrow when my GF, aunt, grandma and I get back to New Orleans. The reason we're staying another five more days there is to help my 89 yo grandma out with some stuff she needs done around the house. What, did you think I was just some weird, perverted computer nerd? I'm actually quite handy. Worked construction for over 5 years. Fucking Housing Crisis ruined it for me. Now I make games for my fellow perverts. LOL! If I get bored I may even do some writing for 0.07. It'll piss my GF off to high heaven. She's hot as hell when she's angry though. She's giving me the evil eye right now for writing this post. Like I've said "I'm an ass." Hmm. Thinking...Thinking...Thinking. I'm hoping my grandma and aunt are asleep.

Anyway, I didn't bring my external HD so I can't do any renders, but I can definitely do some writing. I plan to at least finish the 23 Sister's 0.07 Alpha's, if not the whole update's, script by the time I'm home. I may even start writing The Crossover Special Episode 2's script. It depends how bored I get on the 16 1/2 hour train ride. I'm not gonna get home till at least 5AM at the earliest on the 11th. Once I get home it'll be full blast back into work mode and finishing up the renders and animations for the Revamp. Like I said, it'll be out by the 18th of November.

I'm hoping that my new graphics card will arrive soon. It could take up to 23 days to get to me from the day I ordered it. I also need to upgrade my power supply for it. I think I'm only running 500W. I need at least 550W. Over the next few months I'm gonna slowly upgrade my computer. I've got the most expensive part the graphics card, and I've already upgraded the hard drive. I had a 1TB HDD. It's been upgraded to a 4TB SSD. I have 16 GB of RAM, but am planning on upgrading to 32GB. My i7 10th Gen, I think, 6 Core CPU will be the last thing I upgrade. It's pretty good. I plan on upgrading to an i9 12 Core. I'll also have to upgrade my motherboard too. Soon I'll have a rendering monster! LOL!

Well, I better get to sleep. I've got to wake up at 6AM tomorrow. It's a long drive back to New Orleans. HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

-Doc

PS - They are asleep.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 1486732
Okay, so technically speaking my vacation ends tomorrow when my GF, aunt, grandma and I get back to New Orleans. The reason we're staying another five more days there is to help my 89 yo grandma out with some stuff she needs done around the house. What, did you think I was just some weird, perverted computer nerd? I'm actually quite handy. Worked construction for over 5 years. Fucking Housing Crisis ruined it for me. Now I make games for my fellow perverts. LOL! If I get bored I may even do some writing for 0.07. It'll piss my GF off to high heaven. She's hot as hell when she's angry though. She's giving me the evil eye right now for writing this post. Like I've said "I'm an ass." Hmm. Thinking...Thinking...Thinking. I'm hoping my grandma and aunt are asleep.

Anyway, I didn't bring my external HD so I can't do any renders, but I can definitely do some writing. I plan to at least finish the 23 Sister's 0.07 Alpha's, if not the whole update's, script by the time I'm home. I may even start writing The Crossover Special Episode 2's script. It depends how bored I get on the 16 1/2 hour train ride. I'm not gonna get home till at least 5AM at the earliest on the 11th. Once I get home it'll be full blast back into work mode and finishing up the renders and animations for the Revamp. Like I said, it'll be out by the 18th of November.

I'm hoping that my new graphics card will arrive soon. It could take up to 23 days to get to me from the day I ordered it. I also need to upgrade my power supply for it. I think I'm only running 500W. I need at least 550W. Over the next few months I'm gonna slowly upgrade my computer. I've got the most expensive part the graphics card, and I've already upgraded the hard drive. I had a 1TB HDD. It's been upgraded to a 4TB SSD. I have 16 GB of RAM, but am planning on upgrading to 32GB. My i7 10th Gen, I think, 6 Core CPU will be the last thing I upgrade. It's pretty good. I plan on upgrading to an i9 12 Core. I'll also have to upgrade my motherboard too. Soon I'll have a rendering monster! LOL!

Well, I better get to sleep. I've got to wake up at 6AM tomorrow. It's a long drive back to New Orleans. HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

-Doc

PS - They are asleep.
I still don’t understand why you don’t just fly instead of taking the train. Wouldn’t that be more convenient?

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
124254676_4526097570765230_2741862154379438927_n.jpg
Thought you guys would like this. A little more than a year ago, I started working on my first DAZ3D game that would end up being 23 Sisters. This is one of the first test renders I did. This was for one of the games I was originally gonna make called "Girl on the Train." That game was never made. Hope you like this render. Found it on Facebook.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Thought you guys would find this interesting. This is the old Discussion Thread for 23 Sisters that I started on November 30th of last year. It has a lot of test renders and prototypes of characters before I released the game. You might want to check it out if you're a fan.

https://f95zone.to/threads/23-sisters-doc5252-discussion-thread.67798/

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Just just to let the person who put up the links for the download on this thread at least on my computer Quite a few of the links are blocked by my antivirus protection because of suspicious activity I strongly recommend adding a different download links

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
View attachment 1485922

This post has absolutely nothing to do with my game, but is being posted to give some people some hope. Today marks one years since my last cigarette. I smoked my last cigarette at 1:25PM EST on November 5th of 2020. I used the "Patch" and have never looked back. I thought it was gonna be a tough ride, but it was a lot easier than I thought I'd be. Don't let people tell you it's impossible. It's not. I'm living proof. I've written this to inspire others to quit their addictions. If I can get one person to quit their bad habit, this letter will have been a success.
Congratz on the year mark!

Having tried (and failed) to quit several times myself, I know how tough that can be.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
View attachment 1489241
Thought you guys would like this. A little more than a year ago, I started working on my first DAZ3D game that would end up being 23 Sisters. This is one of the first test renders I did. This was for one of the games I was originally gonna make called "Girl on the Train." That game was never made. Hope you like this render. Found it on Facebook.
look at her guns! finally! a muscular loli!
I love you man!
now if only you can add one to the game!

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
1450815109-1053888a2ad5a376d7fb15317f0e5a19.gif
GOOD NEWS - I'm gonna start some work on the 23 Sisters 0.07 Alpha tomorrow. I will have some time to do some writing. Also I go back home on Wednesday and plan on finishing the script for the Alpha on the train.

BAD NEWS - The orgy in the Revamp may not be animated. Sorry. The scene is just too GPU intensive and neither I nor the guy I hired to do it have a powerful enough computer to render it. Maybe in a future update. Sorry folks.

Anyways, I'll keep you guys updated.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes