Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1494317
For my next trick, I'll be merging these two family trees together permanently . Sorry in advance for the people who like making these family trees. When you make these I take it as a personal challenge.
You make it too easy though. Normally there are lots more grandparents to worry about, but there are far less people to keep track of when a family tree doesn't fork. :p

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
hsp87.png
Just so you guys know I got home around 5:30AM. I took a little nap for about 3 hours. I then woke up ate some breakfast, and now I'm back to work on the 23 Sisters: Revamp. I'm more than halfway done with version 0.03. Tiffany and the MC just arrived in Ireland.

I forgot to mention this. When I am done revamping 0.03 I will be releasing a Preview Build of it. It will be going to $10 Tiers and higher. Expect it tomorrow or the day after. I figured I should give you guys something for not releasing anything for more than two weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamJohn36

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hello in the new version an image is missing, (hsp35), and why did you write in the script line 1938, 0.02 in the middle of a sentence? thank you
The hsp35 will be fixed in the next version. I wrote 0.02 to mark where 0.02 starts. You've got to remember that this is a Preview Build.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
ibar7.png
Okay, so it's gonna take a day or two longer for me to get the 0.03 Preview Build out. This bar scene with the twins took a lot longer to render than I thought it would. It's finished though. I'm also thinking I'm not gonna animate the twins BJ scene with Tiffany. The reason is, is because the way the script is written. The fucking scenes WILL be animated though. I'm more than 2/3rds of the way done with 0.03. I've still 3 more scenes left to do and two animations. I'm hoping to get the Preview Build out by Sunday evening EST. Fingers crossed.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1496019

It's taking forever to render this bar. I'm gonna quit for the day. I've been rendering since before 9AM nonstop. It's 5PM. Got a lot done though. I think this render looks good.
The twins look cute, though not quite as sexy as they used to. Those old outfits were really quite something, the bright pink heels and white thighhighs really made an impression.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
ibar6.png

I'm completely redoing the tavern scene. It's already rendering twice as fast as the previous one. I also like Sammy and Tammy's new outfits. What do you guys think?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes