Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
tumblr_n302rowK3h1sees5wo1_400.gif

I'm going through what I've got to do to finish up the 23 Sisters: Revamp and I'm like 99% sure it's not gonna be released by the 18th. Three days just isn't enough time to do what I've got to do. My new release date will be a week from today or sooner. I'm thinking I may be able to get it out by Saturday, but I'm gonna make Monday my deadline, just in case. Sorry folks. I am working hard on it. Please stand by.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 1501773

I'm going through what I've got to do to finish up the 23 Sisters: Revamp and I'm like 99% sure it's not gonna be released by the 18th. Three days just isn't enough time to do what I've got to do. My new release date will be a week from today or sooner. I'm thinking I may be able to get it out by Saturday, but I'm gonna make Monday my deadline, just in case. Sorry folks. I am working hard on it. Please stand by.
no worries. keep it up, but don't over work yourself!

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
anime_boobs_animat-3201.gif
Okay, I've got a maximum of 85 renders and 5 animations I have to do for the 23 Sisters: Revamp. I think I can get this done by this weekend. I'm still gonna keep Monday as my deadline. Today, I'm just seeing what I need to do and setting some stuff up. I was up till 2AM this morning uploading everything after working a 12 1/2 hour day yesterday. I'm working, but kind of taking it easy. I will be releasing to $3 tier and higher tomorrow then to the public two days after that. Please report any bugs or errors to me please. Remember that this is a Preview Build. I actually know about the Sammy BJ error. It has been fixed. Thanks guys and gals.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
giphy.gif
The 0.03 Preview Build has been released to $3 tiers and higher. Enjoy it. Remember to report any bugs or errors you find. The Sammy BJ bug has already been reported though. It'll be fixed in the full Revamp.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
loft85.png

Work has begun on the 23 Sisters: Revamp Full Release. The next release will be the full Revamp. It took me a month and a half, but it'll be worth it once it's done. Also, I have ordered the next upgrade to my PC this morning, the memory. So far I'll have a RTX 3060, a 1100W PSU, 32GB of RAM and a 2TB SSD. I'm still using a 6-Core i7-8700 @3.20 GHz. I'll be upgrading that in the future. I'll keep you guys updated on progress.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
loft104.png

If Sammy and Tammy aren't oppai lolis then I don't know what the fuck they are. It wasn't until this render that I noticed how much smaller they are compared to everyone. Probably has something to do with the alcohol consumption in Ireland. Hahaha! Is that too mean?

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
sheeeee-iiit. I prefer the originals. But they're not bad now, either.
Sammy and Tammy's tits have not changed at all. They are exactly the same size they have always been. I was just mentioning how short they are compared to everyone else. They've never been standing right next to someone while the camera is that far away. I just never noticed it.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 1503243

Work has begun on the 23 Sisters: Revamp Full Release. The next release will be the full Revamp. It took me a month and a half, but it'll be worth it once it's done. Also, I have ordered the next upgrade to my PC this morning, the memory. So far I'll have a RTX 3060, a 1100W PSU, 32GB of RAM and a 2TB SSD. I'm still using a 6-Core i7-8700 @3.20 GHz. I'll be upgrading that in the future. I'll keep you guys updated on progress.
Should I just wait for the full release or is there a clear end of the revamp content?

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
anime-kiss.gif
Tomorrow I'll be releasing the 23 Sisters: Revamp 0.03 Preview Build to the public. Remember that it's a preview build and that it has some problems. Also, please leave feedback and tell me of any problems you find with the game. Enjoy it though.

Reactions: sutiban
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes