Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
tumblr_n28wzgz3HO1toj6i2o1_500.gif
I'm gonna tell you guys this, because I want to know who your guys and gals favorites are. Out of all the characters in my games who are your favorite 5. My favorites are in order...

1. Whitney (DLG)
2. Charlie (DLG)
3. Tiffany (23S)
4. Megan (23S)
5. Lauren (DLG)

I want to know yours. Please list them in below. Thanks.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1505501
I'm gonna tell you guys this, because I want to know who your guys and gals favorites are. Out of all the characters in my games who are your favorite 5. My favorites are in order...

1. Whitney (DLG)
2. Charlie (DLG)
3. Tiffany (23S)
4. Megan (23S)
5. Lauren (DLG)

1. Well, for one I really love Connie. Which is weird because I'm not usually a huge fan of cucking even when we're the ones doing it, unless the other guy really deserves it. Maybe it's because she's just so blatant about it that it's funny, like having over a dozen kids cheating on so many husbands. Also really like the animalistic dirty talk about him being her breeding bull, that's hot.
  2. Mary because really hot black girls are too rare in games, and I like how she's a kinky bitch.
  3. Tiffany is Tiffany, I'm surprised that when I go to think about the different girls she didn't come higher.
  4. Georgina because really fit girl with short blonde hair. Plus her ex was enough of a loser to deserve being made to watch while we fucked her.
  5. For 5 I have a hard time choosing between Connie's cousins Krissy and Randie, they both have her gorgeous hair and are both really hot in different ways.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 1505501

1. Whitney (DLG)
2. Charlie (DLG)
3. Tiffany (23S)
4. Megan (23S)
5. Lauren (DLG)

1. Tiffany 23S
2. Janice 23S
3. Kira 23S
4. Charmaine 23S
5. Julie DLG

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
personality and basic character rankings:

1: tiffany (23s)
2: not quite a character, but the narrated bad ends. (23s) [still wish they looped back to the choice that caused them to save me a few clicks...]
3: lauren (dlg)
4: MC (dlg)
5: MC (23s)
6: grant. (23s) he used to be number 1 back when he was just an insane asshole, and not as geeky. i hope new grant grows on me...
7: uncle buck (both?) kinda wish he was moddled after alex jones more and less hard drug addict. but anyways, isn't it both funny as fuck and a bit sad we know more about him than most of the girls?
8: sammy and tammy. (23s) though i honestly think they need more development before i'm sure they're around this spot.

i think i need to know all the characters better.
but anyways my least favorites are:

1: mary (23s)
2: cena (23s)

all the other character i'm either neutral towards or haven't seen enough of them for their characters to be established just yet.

now if we just talk about looks, or fetish stuff with the girls. my rankings are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
also speaking of uncle buck, i kinda hope we get a new character similar to J. Jonah Jameson from spiderman to make a comedy duo with uncle buck assuming he ever gets screen time.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1505501

1. Whitney (DLG)
2. Charlie (DLG)
3. Tiffany (23S)
4. Megan (23S)
5. Lauren (DLG)

1. Carrie(DLG)
2. Akeko(23S)
3. Lauren(DLG)
4. Meehh(23S)
5. Krissy(23S)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Is the revamp completely up to date? My understand is it's about halfway done (looking at the .30 versus .62)

I don't see a point making a torrent for it until it supercedes the original version.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
I've requested the OP to be updated with the 23 Sisters: Revamp Preview Build 0.03. Please stand by...
in what terms the new is "better" - can you show a sample please?
why going back on version numbers from 0.06 to 0.03?
this v. 0.03 is confusing - does it mean you are up to the old v0.03 with the changes or what?

Reactions: Tinuss

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
in what terms the new is "better" - can you show a sample please?
why going back on version numbers from 0.06 to 0.03?
this v. 0.03 is confusing - does it mean you are up to the old v0.03 with the changes or what?
Should be exactly that. He is doing a revamp (with new 3D models and some text rework) of the old game version v0.06, so far he has done the "old" content v0.01 - v0.03.

Reactions: PerverTeacher

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
Should be exactly that. He is doing a revamp (with new 3D models and some text rework) of the old game version v0.06, so far he has done the "old" content v0.01 - v0.03.
and then the game ends after finishing 0.03?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
and then the game ends after finishing 0.03?
You probably continue with the old content. Idk. I feel doing "revamp" of earlier things is something they could just as well done alongside provide new content. Or just maybe focus on do good handy work since day one...

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes