Sole

Aug 8, 2017
in what terms the new is "better" - can you show a sample please?
why going back on version numbers from 0.06 to 0.03?
this v. 0.03 is confusing - does it mean you are up to the old v0.03 with the changes or what?
In the original many of the girl's faces distorted when having sex to the point that they'd sometimes just ruin the scenes, and even when not some looked a bit too, inbred(?), given the subject matter it kinda made sense in a meta way but also didn't since the characters in this game are not actually inbred, the incest just started with this generation of characters. The revamp basically just fixes their faces.

Probably the most helped and also harmed by the changes is the asian looking girl, in the original her face distorted to the point that it made her look like a horror creature, but in the remake her content is basically not a thing(it's shorter, the camera is too zoomed in, the animation is really awkward, and the mc is in the way, which just makes the already awkward camera angle(it's too high up to not be slanted downwards) stand out more), her face looks cute instead of creepy now though.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I'm getting an error message in the top left corner of the screen "Image sammbj not found" when you get your first blow job from sammy and tammy in the preview build 03. I'm able to proceed with the dialog and eventually get on to the images after the bj scene.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Quick question, should I download the revamped version now or just wait until the full revamp is complete and get the game then?

I have already played the 6D version

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I think it is a bit "six or half dozen" really. The clothes have been changed which is good. Breasts have got larger which considering the ages they could be is unnecessary IMHO. Slight changes in text. If the dev feels he has to do it then it is OK.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I think it is a bit "six or half dozen" really. The clothes have been changed which is good. Breasts have got larger which considering the ages they could be is unnecessary IMHO. Slight changes in text. If the dev feels he has to do it then it is OK.
The only breasts that are bigger are Tiffany's and it's only by 5%.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
23 Sisters [v0.03 Revamp] [Doc5252] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,24 GB / 150 MB - 23Sisters-0.03previewbuild-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,22 GB / 133 MB - 23Sisters-0.03previewbuild-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Is Cena the
personality and basic character rankings:

1: tiffany (23s)
2: not quite a character, but the narrated bad ends. (23s) [still wish they looped back to the choice that caused them to save me a few clicks...]
3: lauren (dlg)
4: MC (dlg)
5: MC (23s)
6: grant. (23s) he used to be number 1 back when he was just an insane asshole, and not as geeky. i hope new grant grows on me...
7: uncle buck (both?) kinda wish he was moddled after alex jones more and less hard drug addict. but anyways, isn't it both funny as fuck and a bit sad we know more about him than most of the girls?
8: sammy and tammy. (23s) though i honestly think they need more development before i'm sure they're around this spot.

i think i need to know all the characters better.
but anyways my least favorites are:

1: mary (23s)
2: cena (23s)

all the other character i'm either neutral towards or haven't seen enough of them for their characters to be established just yet.

now if we just talk about looks, or fetish stuff with the girls. my rankings are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is Cena the old asisan granny? If so, she's my least favorite. Fortunately, the scenes with her are avoidable!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes