Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.03 Remake:
A bunch of the images are kind of noisy. Do you not have a denoiser in the pipeline? OIDN is a good one, really does miracles that one does.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
So I noticed a lot fewer images per scene. Would think the revamp would be about making better scene's rather then cutting them back to two images. I still prefer the original version.
if this is true (i plan to wait for revamp to catch up to current plot) that there are less images per scene i'm going to be sad. one of the more subtle things i liked about this game was the many different images per spoken lines. :(

Reactions: Macgamer

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
if this is true (i plan to wait for revamp to catch up to current plot) that there are less images per scene i'm going to be sad. one of the more subtle things i liked about this game was the many different images per spoken lines. :(
I overdid it with the expressions in the original cut. I took a lot of them out and redid them. There's a few less images, but not by that much.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Ugh... stupid Mega... someone reported the file and now the account is closed. BUggers.
Let's all give a round of applause for the white knight saving the world from cartoon depictions of things.

Oh wait, we can't clap. White knight would consider that domestic assault, since left hand and right hand are his two girlfriends.

Well cheers anyway, sending warm holiday wishes to your mom's basement.

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
Look what came today folks. The 1100W power supply arrived last Tuesday, if I remember correctly and the 32GB of RAM should be here this coming Tuesday. Expect a lot more renders and animations.
what's the 1100w supply for?
not even a heavily overclocked 3090 needs 1100watts...

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
You can Never have too much power (I have a 700W).
My buddy built an over-kill computer with a water-cooled processor system, but I don't think he does a lot of heavy graphics stuff, i.e. over kill. SO... you're definitely on the right track... long term.
Doc5252 Productions Thanks for your hard work.

PS: I love how you push the envelope, but never cross the line into too creepy. Dad is insane but hilarious!

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
i found a couple of things in the texts ...... check out these 2 SS ... is this Greek ?
Is that 2nd picture the actual quality of the REVAMP? That looks like a 240p picture that got dropped in a puddle... looks so much worse than the preview pictures.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
More power is better.
The power supply does not have to work as hard to supply the power needed to run the system, and the system will never lack for the energy needed to perform at its optimum performance.

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
i found a couple of things in the texts ...... check out these 2 SS ... is this Greek ?
Nah, just random garble. I'm guessing a punctuation mark or something similar that didn't get recognised by the code. Greek acually looks like a language, φίλος μου.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes