Jul 20, 2020
what's the 1100w supply for?
not even a heavily overclocked 3090 needs 1100watts...
I have a 3080 with a 1k gold standard PSU (liquid cooling, I7-10k, 64gb RAM and 6 SSD HDD's etc..etc..),and it's not *needed* but given that most PSU's actually are able to support 80-ish% of what it's rated at, a full system can draw upwards of 750-800w during normal loads. Rendering of course, will likely pull more (my gpu/cpu loads on a 4k full render is pretty high in daz 3d, or in my CAD software) The fans in my tower kick up to "prop plane level" of noise when cooling the heat exchangers. So having that extra cushion is always nice.

Plus nividia recommends minimum of 750w PSU for a 3080, I'm sure it's close to that for 3060-3070's as well.

Edit: I forgot to add:
Grats on the upgrades Doc5252 Productions I'm looking forward to the future updates on your wacky vn's. :D

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In the original many of the girl's faces distorted when having sex to the point that they'd sometimes just ruin the scenes, and even when not some looked a bit too, inbred(?), given the subject matter it kinda made sense in a meta way but also didn't since the characters in this game are not actually inbred, the incest just started with this generation of characters. The revamp basically just fixes their faces.
Whereas, there would be a reason if DLG's models were a bit....off.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well you certainly work fast then. (y)
People here have been telling me to slow down. Also, some other developers hate me because I make them look bad. I usually get an update out roughly every three weeks. I've been working on the Revamp for over a month, because there's a lot to do. Also, I was out of town for two weeks. I've been told I'm the fastest DAZ developer out there.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
People here have been telling me to slow down. Also, some other developers hate me because I make them look bad. I usually get an update out roughly every three weeks. I've been working on the Revamp for over a month, because there's a lot to do. Also, I was out of town for two weeks. I've been told I'm the fastest DAZ developer out there.
Doc also got to drive a freakin TRAIN ..... how awesome was that :ROFLMAO:
as far as being fast i have no idea .. thats a question for his ole lady i believe ...... don't get mad at me for that one Doc ..... just teasin ya dude .. your among the best Dev's around (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc also got to drive a freakin TRAIN ..... how awesome was that :ROFLMAO:
as far as being fast i have no idea .. thats a question for his ole lady i believe ...... don't get mad at me for that one Doc ..... just teasin ya dude .. your among the best Dev's around (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
No offense taken. I found it funny.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes