Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
excited-anime-girl-gif-6.gif
Okay, so I've got some good news for you. First off, I've decided to do the BJ animations with the twins, so there's that. I've got the first animation rendering right now. The second thing is something people that people have been asking me to do for quite some time. I will be adding dialogue pictures to the game. When a person is talking there will be a picture of that character to the left. I'm not sure if it'll be added in the 0.03 Revamp or the full Revamp. I haven't decided yet. It may be 0.03. It depends on how much work I get done in the next few days. You guys bugged me about it to the point of making me do it. Shaddy has agreed to do it. Anyway, I've got to get back to work. Have a great weekend.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 1498520
Okay, so I've got some good news for you. First off, I've decided to do the BJ animations with the twins, so there's that. I've got the first animation rendering right now. The second thing is something people that people have been asking me to do for quite some time. I will be adding dialogue pictures to the game. When a person is talking there will be a picture of that character to the left. I'm not sure if it'll be added in the 0.03 Revamp or the full Revamp. I haven't decided yet. It may be 0.03. It depends on how much work I get done in the next few days. You guys bugged me about it to the point of making me do it. Shaddy has agreed to do it. Anyway, I've got to get back to work. Have a great weekend.
sounds like a really good thing for a game like this, there's so many characters (and planned characters) that putting faces to names can really help improve player impressions of them.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
c2fadaea88e77e3adc1ded7f6c35cfa0.gif

Here's the bad new...I'm not gonna be able to get the 0.03 Preview Build out by tomorrow. I've still got two more animations left to do and two more scenes. I may not even get the full Revamp out by the 18th. I had to go back and redo the tavern scene, which took two days. I've still got more than 5 more animations left to do and almost all of 0.04. I also have to recode it and add in the new script. There's just more work than what I realized. I am so sorry. Also, sorry for all the updates. There's just a lot happening. I'll try to do less of them.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
hsp91.png
I've been rendering since 7:30AM, it's now 4:30PM. I'm gonna take a short break. I've been posing and rendering nonstop. I'm on the second to last scene of 0.03. One more scene after this with 2 animations, then I'll release the Preview Build for $10 tiers and higher. I may actually release by my deadline of Sunday. We'll see. It's the homestretch for 0.03. After 0.03 will be 0.04 which will complete the Revamp.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
hsp100.png
I should have the 23 Sisters: Revamp 0.03 Preview Build out by 11:59PM EST tomorrow for $10 tiers and higher on SubscribeStar or for $10 on Itch. I've got 1 more scene with 2 animation left to do. Looks like I'll be making the deadline after all. It's gonna be close. I'm gonna have to rewrite some of the sex scenes between the twins, Tiffany and the MC. The script was written for images not animations. I still don't know if I'm gonna finish the full Revamp before by the 18th though. There's still a lot to do.

I posted a poll on SubscribeStar to see what everyone wanted me to do after I finish 23 Sisters: Revamp 0.07. The poll doesn't end until 12AM Monday, but it's looking like instead of the Crossover Special, I'll be doing Daddy's Little Girls 0.4. I guess I'll do the Crossover Special in January.

I've written half the Alpha for 23 Sisters: Revamp 0.07. I think you guys will like it. I'll be intertwining 23 Sisters and Daddy's Little Girls Family Tree like never before. I'll basically be merging them. One big happy family. LOL. Don't worry there won't be any sharing or NTR. I plan to keep my promise on that. 2 different harems with 2 different MCs. People who like sharing and NTR have some serious issues. Yes, I'm trying to start an argument. Muhahaha!!

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
_3fYL8i6Q-n-155t3dn_4jDknYN0aCPtudyMf63Csj0WcqbLRuyEIHKcG7ADvf27.gif
I'm rendering the final animation for 23 Sisters: Revamp 0.03 right now. I've got about 4 more images left to pose and render, and a little bit of script to rewrite. Once those things are done, I'll have to insert the new script, images and animations into the code, give it to my playtesters and if all goes right, release. I'm working hard.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes