Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
3e2841e03618defbd0e53f43da48421d.gif
Okay, so here's the deal. I figured this out. The Preview Builds of the 23 Sisters: Revamp will be released per version per tier. If my ISP is fixed tomorrow I'll be releasing Revamp 0.01 to $25 tiers and higher. Once Revamp 0.02 is up and running, I'll be releasing it to $10 tiers and higher. Then once Revamp 0.03 is done I'll release it to $3 tiers and higher. Finally once it's done, I'll release it to the public. Remember that the Preview Builds are Test Versions. Not all the features will be working. There is also no new story content. That will come immediately after the Revamp. STAY TUNED!!

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Screenshot 2021-10-23 102216.png
Screenshot 2021-10-23 102315.png
My ISP is having problems. It took me a few minutes just to upload these two renders, so yeah. I'll be uploading the Preview Build to SS when I can. If things continue I'll have finished 0.02. Hopefully the problems will be fixed today.

The new script for 0.02 has been coded into the Revamp, now I've just got to add the new images and animations to it.

PS - Yes I noticed it says "NNot." It's been fixed.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
oreimo-dumb.gif
Okay, I feel really stupid. I completely forgot to do an animation for 0.02. Ugghhh. How can I be so stupid. I'm putting the 23 Sisters: Revamp 0.02 together and noticed I forgot to do the animation after the MC and Tiffany wake up from their first night in the loft and fuck. HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID?!? I'm animating it right now.

My ISP is still fucked up. I'm not sure when I'll upload the 0.01 Preview Build. I'll probably skip it and just upload the 0.02 Preview Build. I'm like 75% done with it. It will be for $10 and up tiers on SubscribeStar. I'll keep you guys updated.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 1465572
Okay, I feel really stupid. I completely forgot to do an animation for 0.02. Ugghhh. How can I be so stupid. I'm putting the 23 Sisters: Revamp 0.02 together and noticed I forgot to do the animation after the MC and Tiffany wake up from their first night in the loft and fuck. HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID?!? I'm animating it right now.

My ISP is still fucked up. I'm not sure when I'll upload the 0.01 Preview Build. I'll probably skip it and just upload the 0.02 Preview Build. I'm like 75% done with it. It will be for $10 and up tiers on SubscribeStar. I'll keep you guys updated.
just a question , cause i really don't know ... is it that hard to just add what your talking about .. then resaving it ?

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Vp5TCu2.gif
The Bad News - My ISP is still fucked. I have no idea when it's gonna get fixed. I can't upload the Preview Build until it's fixed.

The Good News - The 23 Sisters: Revamp Version 0.02 is done. Well, mostly. I'm waiting for an animation from Shaddy. Everything else is finished though. Once the animation is added, I've done a proper playthrouh, fixed the errors and my ISP is back to normal, I'll upload it. It'll be for $10 SS subscribers and up. Fingers crossed it's fixed soon.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
f969dc3686baae5998c3801afaa3a625041fc6e2r1-498-278_hq.gif
GOOD NEWS!! My ISP is working properly again. Ugh, thank God!! The Preview Build is available on SubscibeStar and will be available on Itch once it's uploaded there. I'm uploading it there right now. On both sites, it'll be $10 or higher. Please tell me what you think of the Preview Build. I need your feedback to make the games better. Remember that there is no new story content. It's mostly old content with a few new things added. The new things are, updated character models for Tiffany, Krissy, Yuna and Akeko. The script has been updated, there's some new stuff and animations have been added. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
mW4a7qk.gif
Don't expect a lot of work to get done in the next two weeks. I'll be getting ready for my trip for the next two days. On Wednesday I'll be on the train for 16 hours. I'll get as much done as I can while on the train. Luckily they have WI-fi. It's not super fast, but I will be able to upload some renders that I do. Like I said, I'll try getting the Revamp out by November 2nd. Don't hold me to that though. I do want to relax some on this trip. My girlfriend is already upset because I'll be working a little. I WILL write the script for 23 Sisters: Revamp 0.07 Alpha though. The update will be about Yuna, Megan, Angie the Nun and the Angel (I can never remember her name. Damn, Latin. LOL) I may even introduce the demon. Got to create her though. I will be returning home on November 10th. Well, technicality November 11th. I'll be getting home hours before the sun rises. I should be home by 4:15 in the morning on the 11th. I did get sleeper cars round-trip. It was something on my bucket list. Also, it's the only way that you don't have to wear a mask the whole fucking time. That's the main reason. I may not communicate all that much the next two weeks is what I'm trying to say. Thanks for letting me take this break. I really need it. I can't wait to go fishing with my dad. We haven't been out on a lake in a boat fishing in over 20 years. I'm excited. My girlfriend is excited to see my grandma and aunt again too. They get along so good. I'm surprised about that. My girlfriend is 27 and I'm 41 and my right-wing religiously crazy grandma doesn't think there's anything wrong with it. I love how she accepts everyone and everything. If she only knew how perverted my girlfriend is. She may change her mind if she knew. LOL. I'll talk to you guys later. Have a great week.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
View attachment 1467203
Don't expect a lot of work to get done in the next two weeks. I'll be getting ready for my trip for the next two days. On Wednesday I'll be on the train for 16 hours. I'll get as much done as I can while on the train. Luckily they have WI-fi. It's not super fast, but I will be able to upload some renders that I do. Like I said, I'll try getting the Revamp out by November 2nd. Don't hold me to that though. I do want to relax some on this trip. My girlfriend is already upset because I'll be working a little. I WILL write the script for 23 Sisters: Revamp 0.07 Alpha though. The update will be about Yuna, Megan, Angie the Nun and the Angel (I can never remember her name. Damn, Latin. LOL) I may even introduce the demon. Got to create her though. I will be returning home on November 10th. Well, technicality November 11th. I'll be getting home hours before the sun rises. I should be home by 4:15 in the morning on the 11th. I did get sleeper cars round-trip. It was something on my bucket list. Also, it's the only way that you don't have to wear a mask the whole fucking time. That's the main reason. I may not communicate all that much the next two weeks is what I'm trying to say. Thanks for letting me take this break. I really need it. I can't wait to go fishing with my dad. We haven't been out on a lake in a boat fishing in over 20 years. I'm excited. My girlfriend is excited to see my grandma and aunt again too. They get along so good. I'm surprised about that. My girlfriend is 27 and I'm 41 and my right-wing religiously crazy grandma doesn't think there's anything wrong with it. I love how she accepts everyone and everything. If she only knew how perverted my girlfriend is. She may change her mind if she knew. LOL. I'll talk to you guys later. Have a great week.
Dude if your grandma knew how perverted you are, you wouldn't have a grandma anymore. :KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
bofuri-maple-anime.gif
I've posted a poll on SubscribeStar. It's a poll to see if I should just relax while I'm out of town and not do any work and release the Revamp after I get back or if I should do some work while I'm out of town and release the Revamp next Monday. It's looking more and more like everyone is gonna have to wait until I get back to play the full Revamp. I will be writing the script for 23 Sisters: Revamp 0.07 while on the train though. It's a 16 hour train ride and I've got to pass the time. The poll end tomorrow at noon EST.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
tumblr_d81068e55cef3bfb81ba71573c2906a7_18d1fad3_640.gif
Not one person has voted for me to release the Revamp next Monday. Everyone is telling me to relax and take some time off, so that is what I'm gonna do. Starting tomorrow, no work until I get back from my trip. Well, except writing the script for 0.07 on the way home. Besides that, no work. I'm gonna relax and do some fishing and hang out with my family. Thanks guys.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 1467203
leavin on that midnight train to Georgia , huh :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and Tarrang
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes