DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Yep this game suffers from tweaking. The dev is forgetting the simple programming rule: "If it works keep your fingers off it".
Revamp after revamp. The models now are all wrong. I we going to have bazookas next? The girls are getting bigger in various departments. I have lost interest. Is this the hand of Patreon?
I'll go out on a limb and say that Krissy does look better.

Tiffany, on the other hand, does not. All that should have been needed for her would be to reduce the depth of her laugh lines. Instead of that, or in addition, it looks like he widened her jaw and ballooned her cheeks, making her face too wide for her skinny physique. To me, it looks like she's got the mumps now.
Her boobs were increased way too much as well. He claims that he only increased them by 5%, but was that 5% over their original size or 5% of the overall slider. I'd be willing to bet the latter. Just guessing, but I'd say the originals were set anywhere from 10 to 20 on the slider. Increasing the slider by 5 would have increased them (using my guess of 10 to 20) from 25 to 50% over their original size. That makes the size increase very noticeable and makes them look too large for her skinny physique now.

The others: I have no idea. I didn't get that far as I closed it out after the trailer scenes.
I have lost interest as well.

Reactions: TommyTuba

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I'll go out on a limb and say that Krissy does look better.

Tiffany, on the other hand, does not. All that should have been needed for her would be to reduce the depth of her laugh lines. Instead of that, or in addition, it looks like he widened her jaw and ballooned her cheeks, making her face too wide for her skinny physique. To me, it looks like she's got the mumps now.
Her boobs were increased way too much as well. He claims that he only increased them by 5%, but was that 5% over their original size or 5% of the overall slider. I'd be willing to bet the latter. Just guessing, but I'd say the originals were set anywhere from 10 to 20 on the slider. Increasing the slider by 5 would have increased them (using my guess of 10 to 20) from 25 to 50% over their original size. That makes the size increase very noticeable and makes them look too large for her skinny physique now.

The others: I have no idea. I didn't get that far as I closed it out after the trailer scenes.
I have lost interest as well.
I think Krissy's hairstyle looks like something has been living in it. Tiffany looks way better. Before she was decent enough at first glance, but some expressions were straight uncanny valley. I remember calling her an ugly little gremlin earlier on.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well as someone who has been a supporter from the beginning, I don't mind the re-build at all. in fact I think it was a good idea and if he was going to do it, it had to be now. So, Appreciate ya Dev(y)

Good job on the remake, the models look great and imho are an improvement. It takes a while to get on the front side of the learning curve, now we can move forward with zero drama.

Reactions: linus.quotes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well as someone who has been a supporter from the beginning, I don't mind the re-build at all. in fact I think it was a good idea and if he was going to do it, it had to be now. So, Appreciate ya Dev(y)

Good job on the remake, the models look great and imho are an improvement. It takes a while to get on the front side of the learning curve, now we can move forward with zero drama.
Well it didn't really have to be now, because the 'new' models weren't actually new for the remake. New versions would have been made using them anyway regardless of if the earlier scenes were remade or not. It's nice that all the scenes are more consistent now though.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

Thanks bro. Glad you like it.

etool

Jun 14, 2021
Doc5252 great game, I appreciate your sense of humor, had me LOL'ing

while I would like to see this fully completed, I do understand the burnout aspect

good luck in all future endeavors

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
while I would like to see this fully completed, I do understand the burnout aspect
What do you mean by this sentence? It seems unlikely that Doc5252 is not going to finish this. Hell, he's the fastest dev I've seen on this site. The other VN he's working on is even a part of the same universe he's created.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
why doc why did you have do us dirty like that no aunt sneak peek hopefully the next update will have a lot mom action they gotta christen the building

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I'd also like the patch. Idk if my 0.0.5b patch will break the new game.
Did you happen to notice that there is not even a place listed to download the patch anymore under the original post?
That is because an uptight social justice warrior with no concept of the differences between a game and reality, was reporting the patches to the file hosts and having them taken down.

There will no longer be any patches, which is why the games characters are getting reworked, so that many of the characters in the game will be useable, that were not without the patch before.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There will no longer be any patches, which is why the games characters are getting reworked, so that many of the characters in the game will be useable, that were not without the patch before.
That's not true, the reworked models were created before the patches started getting reported. They are just quality upgrades, nothing to do with the game not needing a patch now.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
Shouldn't this have a Kinetic Novel tag? It's very linear. The only "choice" you have are essentially guesses (not necessarily blind guesses). Guessing incorrectly is a game over, which isn't really an option in my mind.

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I like the new Tiffany. She really is kind of cute now. (y)
The story on the other hand is most probably the weirdest I have ever heard of. And to be honest, everthing is just a little bit too easy. I do not suggest minigames or other silly things. But at least a tiny bit of necessary effort for gaining all the girls would be nice. So far Grant has done all the work and the MC just has to visit the girls and everything else just happens automatically. I also do not suggest decisions where a wrong one results in a game over. But there could at least be some obstacles that Grant not already has taken care of.
Neverthelesse it is really funny! (y)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes