Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
this fully revamped yet? and if so should i start a new save?
Its back up to 0.6 so yeah, DLG update is next then another 23s update for new stuff. New save i would say yes since I believe things did change other then visuals.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Great update/revamp of the game, excited to see next update cause of the aunt. Some MILF action hopefully. Also I think there's something wrong with the scene replay, I get an error everytime I click it.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
What is wrong with the download sites. So bloody slow. No Mega or FileFM? Come back Nopy all is forgiven.
It is terrible. They are all throttling.

Reactions: bc21

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Version 0.03 didn't have the portrait images. This is a new thing. I've asked Shaddy about it, but with his INSANE sleep schedule he may not answer me until this evening. I'm guessing that it's a bug with Renpy and there's nothing I can do about it, but we'll see.
It's a really weird bug. So far as I can tell, it happens whenever you load a save (old or new) where someone with a side image is speaking. But only if it's the first save that you load after starting the game or returning to the main menu. So load a file with someone speaking: that person's side image persists, even when loading other files, even when loading files with no one speaking.

To fix it you can back out to the main menu, start a new game, and then load the intended file. Or roll back/go forward until you're on a screen without side images, save there, then back out to the main menu and reload the file.

Reactions: krakos9

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
When Street Fighter become a family's issues

"the MC has 23 sisters that he recently found out about and now he's on a mission that his dying, horny, absentee father has sent him on. He will travel the world with unlimited resources and have lots of family fucking!! Be careful though. Your mission can go hilariously wrong. It also can go violently wrong. It's up to you."

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
23 Sisters [Revamp 0.06] [Doc5252] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 885 MB / 164 MB - 23Sisters-0.06fullrevamp.c-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 868 MB / 146 MB - 23Sisters-0.06fullrevamp.c-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Yep this game suffers from tweaking. The dev is forgetting the simple programming rule: "If it works keep your fingers off it".
Revamp after revamp. The models now are all wrong. I we going to have bazookas next? The girls are getting bigger in various departments. I have lost interest. Is this the hand of Patreon?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Is the new 23 sisters gonna be about the sisters or will there be some fucking ugly grandma on the side?
Asking for afriend who apparently doesnt like fucking ugly and disgusting grandmas.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Yep this game suffers from tweaking. The dev is forgetting the simple programming rule: "If it works keep your fingers off it".
Revamp after revamp. The models now are all wrong. I we going to have bazookas next? The girls are getting bigger in various departments. I have lost interest. Is this the hand of Patreon?
From having spoken with the dev before, I think the problem arose from some dipshit who was reporting the patch for earlier releases of the game to the file hosts and causing them to constantly take down the patches.
To save the game, the characters had to be redone, or many of the established characters would be unusable.

Reactions: Reese286

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Is the new 23 sisters gonna be about the sisters or will there be some fucking ugly grandma on the side?
Asking for afriend who apparently doesnt like fucking ugly and disgusting grandmas.
You have to fuck the granny later on in the game, but for your suffering are are rewarded with a great gift.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes