Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I should mention the animations that I could not do. There's a few BJ scenes that have not been animated. Also the orgy has not been animated, because Shaddy and my computers aren't powerful enough to animate a scene with that many characters. And third the sex scene with Georgina can't be animated because I may have deleted Jessie, Georgina's ex's model when I was clearing up some space on my SSD. It was a complete accident. I may be able to recreate him in a future update to bring him, back, but he won't look the same. Sorry folks. I'm rendering the final animation right now. I'm still aiming for Thursday release. It'll probably be in the PM EST. Thanks for sticking with me you guys. It's been a tiring, rough and long road. It needed to be done though.
View attachment 1517263
Shame about the orgy. Hopefully you can circle back to that after getting an upgrade and add in the missing animations. Regarding Jessie, I doubt anyone cares what he looks like very much, and he wasn't in nearly as many scenes as Tiffany, so giving him a new model should be pretty quick when you get around to it.

Reactions: sutiban

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
If so, why is this game up on this site?
doc (the game dev) mentioned one of the site admins made an exception due to some circumstances.
my question is why does it matter? no real people are hurt during the production of fiction. (unless we count doc being a worka'holic)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 1516044
I want to apologies to everyone for taking so long to get this 23 Sisters: Revamp out. It took a lot longer than I thought it would. I thought it'd take around three weeks, but it ended up taking almost five. That's my fault for saying one thing but it actually being a lot longer. Usually I'm pretty good at figuring out how long updates are gonna take. I was completely wrong with this one. I am very glad to be working on something new after this. Revamping this was very boring and repetitive because it's just redoing something I've already done. It had to be done though. I'm excited to be working on Daddy's Little Girls next. It'll be a breath of fresh air. I'm ready to sit down, focus and start writing the script for 0.4!! I hope you guys do like the Revamp though.
Doc .. there's no apologies needed man ... alright everyone put away the ropes and torches .. there'll be no killin him this time :)
jk jk Doc .... take all the time you need .. we'll be here till the end with ya (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Dragon59

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
kurumi-tokisaki-date-a-live.gif
This is a line from the script of one of my games, completely out of contexts.

“I keep track of everyone in my family. Including the 3,974 children of my nephew. That is born and unborn. I'm sure it'll jump by 50 or so by the end of the month though.”

It's not what you think though. LOL

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
AcidicWeirdIaerismetalmark-size_restricted.gif
Yes, that loli is slapping that chicks titties. LOL! Anyway, I'm going out for Thanksgiving this afternoon. I'm gonna upload the full Revamp when I get home, if it's ready.

Also, I've decided to build a new PC instead of just upgrading mine. I should have all the parts next week, Which means I should have a new PC next week.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
GrouchyKaleidoscopicJuliabutterfly-size_restricted.gif
THE FULL REVAMP IS DONE!!

I'm so happy to be finished!! I will still have to fix errors you guys find though. I can finally move on to new updates. I love doing those! The Revamp was so fucking boring to do! It had to be done though. I'm uploading it right now and it'll be released to the $10 tiers and higher. Two days from now it'll go to $3 and higher. Two days after that it'll go free to the public. I hope you guys like it. I put a lot of time and effort into doing it. YOU BETTER APPRECIATE IT!! Just kidding. I do hope you enjoy it.

I'll be taking off until Monday. My GF's dad's funeral is on Sunday, so I figured I'd take that day off to be there for her. Monday though it's back to work on Daddy's Little Girls.

I hope all my American brothers and sisters had a great Thanksgiving and hope you and everyone has a great weekend.

bad_boy81

May 25, 2021
Version 0.06d has been released. Can you please update and add a patch? The patch from the previous version is not available.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
THE FULL REVAMP HAS BEEN RELEASED!!
This is the full 23 Sisters: Revamp. 75% of the game has been redone with better models. I've tweaked the script with my proofreaders and added animation to most of the sex scenes. It's $10 right now but will drop to $3 in two days, then it will go free two days after that. Please enjoy it. I put a lot of time and effort to get this done, so I hope you like it. Next up 0.4 of Daddy's Little Girls.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Doc5252 Productions Just FYI, 06.d from your SS page has a slight bug. The mini-image to the left of the text of the last person speaking is acting persistent, showing when there should be none there. Not game-breaking, but really irritating after a while, lol.
I had this happen aswell, in addition to that during the scene when Krissy shows up at the loft
she kept switching beetwen two different outfits.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There's no new family information in the remake, so while playing through 0.06 I thought it might be fun to try plotting some other things. I did a map:
map.jpg
I would have added their base of operations in Parson City as well, but I have no idea where that is.
And a timeline:
timeline.png
Best guess I can make for when various things happened. I thought about trying to guess what time the various events took place within the days so the arrows wouldn't be all on top of each other, but ultimately couldn't be bothered.

Reactions: Termax

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc5252 Productions Just FYI, 06.d from your SS page has a slight bug. The mini-image to the left of the text of the last person speaking is acting persistent, showing when there should be none there. Not game-breaking, but really irritating after a while, lol.
What version of the game? PC, Mac or Android? I'm thinking it's a Renpy bug, and is something we can't fix, but I'll ask Shaddy.

Reactions: BlackZion

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
What version of the game? PC, Mac or Android? I'm thinking it's a Renpy bug, and is something we can't fix, but I'll ask Shaddy.
From your SS page, the game folder's title is "23Sisters-0.06fullrevamp.b-pc" if that helps.
This wasn't happening with the previous revamp preview, #3 I think, it was fine.

Reactions: BlackZion
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes