Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
26tiffany_side.png

I think Revamp Tiffany is visually my greatest creation. Her old version and new version are fucking night and day. Anyway...Shaddy and I have been working on the Revamp for half the day. I had to redo the dialog portraits because I did them wrong. They're all done now. Shaddy is doing his thing for the dialog portraits now. I will probably finish up the renders tomorrow and hopefully the animations too. If I don't get all the animations done tomorrow, I'll get them done early on Wednesday. I'm still aiming for a Thursday release of the full Revamp for $10 tiers and higher. Two days after that it'll go to $3 tiers and higher and two days after that free to the public. Once I'm finished with the Revamp I'll be going back to Daddy's Little Girls. The poll has spoken!! I have an idea of where 0.4 of DLG is going, but I don't have a full story yet. Turning on some heavy metal music will fix that though. LOL! STAY TUNED...

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
View attachment 1514650

I think Revamp Tiffany is visually my greatest creation. Her old version and new version are fucking night and day. Anyway...Shaddy and I have been working on the Revamp for half the day. I had to redo the dialog portraits because I did them wrong. They're all done now. Shaddy is doing his thing for the dialog portraits now. I will probably finish up the renders tomorrow and hopefully the animations too. If I don't get all the animations done tomorrow, I'll get them done early on Wednesday. I'm still aiming for a Thursday release of the full Revamp for $10 tiers and higher. Two days after that it'll go to $3 tiers and higher and two days after that free to the public. Once I'm finished with the Revamp I'll be going back to Daddy's Little Girls. The poll has spoken!! I have an idea of where 0.4 of DLG is going, but I don't have a full story yet. Turning on some heavy metal music will fix that though. LOL! STAY TUNED...
fuggin' cutie!

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 1514650

The new Tiffany is gorgeous!!!:love:

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
View attachment 1514650

Thank god you changed her model the original one looked like Chucky from childs play . i hope she's not the only one you're modifying the story is funny and pretty engaging the character models were my only complaint keep up the good work and happy holidays to you and the rest that are working on the game

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
loft187.png

THE RENDERS ARE DONE!!!!!!!

This is the final render for the 23 Sisters: Revamp. I've just got two animations left to do. I've been working for almost 10 hours straight today. I'm gonna take a break for a couple hours and hopefully finish up the animations before I go to bed. If not, I'll finish them tomorrow.

WE'RE SO CLOSE!!

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
View attachment 1515761

THE RENDERS ARE DONE!!!!!!!

This is the final render for the 23 Sisters: Revamp. I've just got two animations left to do. I've been working for almost 10 hours straight today. I'm gonna take a break for a couple hours and hopefully finish up the animations before I go to bed. If not, I'll finish them tomorrow.

WE'RE SO CLOSE!!
Thanks for the hard work.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
chuunibyou-beg.gif
I want to apologies to everyone for taking so long to get this 23 Sisters: Revamp out. It took a lot longer than I thought it would. I thought it'd take around three weeks, but it ended up taking almost five. That's my fault for saying one thing but it actually being a lot longer. Usually I'm pretty good at figuring out how long updates are gonna take. I was completely wrong with this one. I am very glad to be working on something new after this. Revamping this was very boring and repetitive because it's just redoing something I've already done. It had to be done though. I'm excited to be working on Daddy's Little Girls next. It'll be a breath of fresh air. I'm ready to sit down, focus and start writing the script for 0.4!! I hope you guys do like the Revamp though.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
View attachment 1516044
I want to apologies to everyone for taking so long to get this 23 Sisters: Revamp out. It took a lot longer than I thought it would. I thought it'd take around three weeks, but it ended up taking almost five. That's my fault for saying one thing but it actually being a lot longer. Usually I'm pretty good at figuring out how long updates are gonna take. I was completely wrong with this one. I am very glad to be working on something new after this. Revamping this was very boring and repetitive because it's just redoing something I've already done. It had to be done though. I'm excited to be working on Daddy's Little Girls next. It'll be a breath of fresh air. I'm ready to sit down, focus and start writing the script for 0.4!! I hope you guys do like the Revamp though.
No one blames you, you had a serious issue.

Dec 23, 2020
View attachment 1516044
Just hand over the update and we all will forget any delays ever happened as we fap away....

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
View attachment 1514650

Great upgrade but with her batshit crazy meeting and questions at the start I figured we were to think of her as some white trash that might already had some inbreeding in her recent family tree but still somehow looks pretty good.

Are you going to make her less crazy and slow down the whole story?

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
konosuba-dancing.gif
I'm working on the last two animations. I should be finished with them in the next few hours. I have to send the animations to Shaddy once their done so he can do his thing to them. He's also adding the dialog portraits. You can start celebrating soon! We're so close!! I want to thank ShaddyModda and my proofreaders. I couldn't have done this without you guys. Please go and support ShaddyModda if you can. He deserves a lot of credit for working, not only my games and others, but making these awesome MODs for people. Please throw some money is way. He does amazing work and really doesn't get too much credit.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I should mention the animations that I could not do. There's a few BJ scenes that have not been animated. Also the orgy has not been animated, because Shaddy and my computers aren't powerful enough to animate a scene with that many characters. And third the sex scene with Georgina can't be animated because I may have deleted Jessie, Georgina's ex's model when I was clearing up some space on my SSD. It was a complete accident. I may be able to recreate him in a future update to bring him, back, but he won't look the same. Sorry folks. I'm rendering the final animation right now. I'm still aiming for Thursday release. It'll probably be in the PM EST. Thanks for sticking with me you guys. It's been a tiring, rough and long road. It needed to be done though.
BogusSinfulClownanemonefish-max-1mb.gif

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes