ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not gonna post a GIF with this because it's too serious. I've been pretty quiet today because my girlfriend's father died earlier today. From what I've been told he was replacing a light bulb and he collapsed. I'm sitting here in her parent's living room while her and her mom talk. My girlfriend's little sister won't even come out of her room. Things are not good. I'm not sure when the Revamp will be released now. Sorry guys. This kind of shit shouldn't happen right before the holidays!
god bless their family .... just know he's in a better place my friend ..... we pray the family comes thru this trying time ... as far as the game goes .. forget it for now .. we'll all be here when you come back .. tell your lady and her family prayers from us :)

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
As A Matter of Fact, I Happen to LIKE Pineapple on My Pizza!!
Not All pizzas; I also enjoy Pepperoni or a Supreme as well; (y)
But NOTHING Beats a Well made Hawaiian pizza!!:p:p
- I despise Cheese pizza. (n) A pizza NEEDS meat and/or veg toppings; Not just Cheese!

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
As A Matter of Fact, I Happen to LIKE Pineapple on My Pizza!!
Not All pizzas; I also enjoy Pepperoni or a Supreme as well; (y)
But NOTHING Beats a Well made Hawaiian pizza!!:p:p
- I despise Cheese pizza. (n) A pizza NEEDS meat and/or veg toppings; Not just Cheese!
Meat, yes. Not vegetables and certainly not fruit. You blaspheme the Flying Spaghetti Monster with pineapple on pizza. You won't get the beer volcano and stripper factory and might even wind up as a penguin in Antarctica.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
I don't like cheese pizza. I order less cheese, extra sauce and peperoni. Maybe sausage, too. Certainly no pineapple. That is disgustipating.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I'm not gonna post a GIF with this because it's too serious. I've been pretty quiet today because my girlfriend's father died earlier today. From what I've been told he was replacing a light bulb and he collapsed. I'm sitting here in her parent's living room while her and her mom talk. My girlfriend's little sister won't even come out of her room. Things are not good. I'm not sure when the Revamp will be released now. Sorry guys. This kind of shit shouldn't happen right before the holidays!
Sorry Doc. My condolences to your girlfriend and her family through this tough time.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Meat, yes. Not vegetables and certainly not fruit. You blaspheme the Flying Spaghetti Monster with pineapple on pizza. You won't get the beer volcano and stripper factory and might even wind up as a penguin in Antarctica.
You say fruit doesn't belong on pizza, but fruit is a main ingredient of pizza. You know tomatoes.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
hsp108.png

Today, has not been a good day. Things are pretty messed up. My GF has been sleeping for the past three hour and I'm doing some work to keep my mind off this shit. Thanks for all your kind words. We still have no idea when the funeral will be. My GF says probably after Thanksgiving. For non-Americans Thanksgiving is this Thursday. It's one of the biggest American holidays out there. Having a family member die close to Thanksgiving is harder than most times of the years. Thanksgiving is a holiday about family and getting family together. Too loose someone at this time is very, very painful. I probably won't be posting much the next few days. Thanks for sticking with me in these hard times.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
View attachment 1510908

Today, has not been a good day. Things are pretty messed up. My GF has been sleeping for the past three hour and I'm doing some work to keep my mind off this shit. Thanks for all your kind words. We still have no idea when the funeral will be. My GF says probably after Thanksgiving. For non-Americans Thanksgiving is this Thursday. It's one of the biggest American holidays out there. Having a family member die close to Thanksgiving is harder than most times of the years. Thanksgiving is a holiday about family and getting family together. Too loose someone at this time is very, very painful. I probably won't be posting much the next few days. Thanks for sticking with me in these hard times.
Take all the time you need. We can wait. Family comes first.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Deepest condolences Doc. Lost my dad on halloween 10 years ago. It sucks. Sorry you have to deal with this. Take care of your girl. We'll be here when you are ready.

• Sad
Reactions: Tarrang

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
I'm glad my parents are still around. Lost my grandparents about 10 years ago and great aunt/uncle about 6. All Aunts/uncles still alive. My cousin died in a motorcycle accident 11 years ago. He was 2 years younger than me to the day. Wife was a bitch.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Sorry for your loss. The loss of family is amongst our greatest tragedies, regardless of reasons.

As a complete aside, the link to Mega was removed as a "violation and the uploader's IP passed to authorities". First time I've seen this from Mega which is usually fairly chill. Hope it doesn't bode for further issues.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hey guys and gals. Things are still pretty bad. GF is a complete mess, and I am a little bit too. I'm working to keep my mind sane. I've been working some today, and I'm 100% sure the full Revamp will be released this week. Maybe I'll release it as a Thanksgiving Present for my American brothers and sisters, and a Happy Thursday for everyone else. We'll see. If anyone talks to Shaddy tell him to contact me on F95. F95 is the only way I can contact him now because I don't have Discord. I need to talk to him and he's been silent for like 5 days. I'm about 97% done with the renders and I've got 2 more animations to do. The updated script has already been added to the Renpy code. I just need to add the new renders and animations to it. Shaddy is supposed to add portraits to the dialog. That way when someone is talking there's a picture of them to the left, so you know who's who. You guys have been asking for that for a while, so I'm putting it in.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes