Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
View attachment 1590198
I'm trying to get the MODs to update the OP. Sorry it's taking so long. I can't do it because I've been banned from almost every file hosting site out there.

Thats because you need to label your game something like, A study of British trade deficits with Imperial China during the Boxer rebellion. Guarantee nobodys reporting that ish. Lol

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.07:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. Doc if you run lint before building the game it should catch a bunch of more common errors like missing images.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Screenshot 2022-01-11 065702.png

What happened?
Is it beyond your cognitive ability to realize that this is a leftover snippet of code in the script?

If it bothers you, use unren, open script.rpy and delete line 2017 or let doc explain the same to you again later.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Remember kids it's only offensive to the thin skinned people who are always offended in most cases.

Best to ignore them and enjoy life.
As someone diagnosed with the legit medical condition of genetic thin skin-ness, I make a remark to that offense.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Reactions to 0.07:
P.S. Doc if you run lint before building the game it should catch a bunch of more common errors like missing images.
So you didn't understand that the MC from DLG is Jessica's dad and that he is the father of her sister's kid?

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Future Tags - Trap, , Cuckold, and many more....Coming Soon

And just like that you destroy the game for me :eek::cry: but good luck

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
First off the cucking is against someone else and is already in the game. And the trap wouldn't be a love interest. It would be in there for a joke.
You're the best. Dude we need to crowd fund you so you can make a first person incest game with the Resident Evil Village engine. I bet we'd raise like 2 million dollars. I think you could do it with a competent team.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes