RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hey Doc, just something I noticed replaying the game, after Jack and Tiffany discover she's lactating and go to find Grant at the hospital to see if she's pregnant I saw that there are again the old scenes with the previous model of her, specifically the scenes are those while they are talking about massaging her feets and some others and then they return at the new model.
What do you think, did you put them willingly or something happened? Just curious. :)

P.S. Just love her. :giggle: (y)
I went through some more of the images, there's quite a few I didn't delete. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Just downloaded the new version and am playing from an old save from when the main character is first impregnating Sammy. When the MC climaxes I get an error "Image 'loft78' not found". The screen stays black with this error message until the MC is having sex with Tammy. And then when the MC impregnates Tammy, the screen goes black with the error "Image 'loft 79' not found"

damn fat fingers mistyping the error codes. edited now.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just downloaded the new version and am playing from an old save from when the main character is first impregnating Sammy. When the MC climaxes I get an error "Image 'loft78' not found". The screen stays black with this error message until the MC is having sex with Tammy. And then when the MC impregnates Tammy, the screen goes black with the error "Image 'loft 79' not found"

damn fat fingers mistyping the error codes. edited now.
I accidentally forgot to transfer two images over. It's a bug. My bad.

Reactions: pgm_01

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Yea, it's been a while since I released a new update. September if I remember right. I'll be popping them out regularly from now on.
Nice placed 4th wall.

One thing though... I know you said that this one isn't a slow burner but I think that you introduce to many new charakters too fast. Would be nice for a change to get to "know" all already existing ones besides Tiff and Sammy + Tammy.

Also, every time I start I get an error when I try to open the gallery without starting a new game or loading a save.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Nice placed 4th wall.

One thing though... I know you said that this one isn't a slow burner but I think that you introduce to many new charakters too fast. Would be nice for a change to get to "know" all already existing ones besides Tiff and Sammy + Tammy.

Also, every time I start I get an error when I try to open the gallery without starting a new game or loading a save.
I'm not sure about the gallery problem. I'll tell Shaddy. He does that. In the next update we'll be going back and exploring some of the backgrounds of characters we've met. I plan on exploring Megan and her mom Mary a lot more in the next update.

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
I'll tell Shaddy.
This might help him - also I didn't put any extra into it, no other mod no nothing.

In the next update we'll be going back and exploring some of the backgrounds of characters we've met. I plan on exploring Megan and her mom Mary a lot more in the next update.
Nice to hear...though I have to wait then as I'm more an "east asian" person. :cool:

Reactions: Draevis

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This might help him - also I didn't put any extra into it, no other mod no nothing.

Nice to hear...though I have to wait then as I'm more an "east asian" person. :cool:
You're gonna love the beginning of the next update to my other game Daddy's Little Girls. I plan on resolving a cliffhanger from the last update. Do you like Koreans? Sun?

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
You're gonna love the beginning of the next update to my other game Daddy's Little Girls. I plan on resolving a cliffhanger from the last update. Do you like Koreans? Sun?
Depends... Korean (the language) sounds wierd... Japan is more mine but as long as she has pale skin, jet black hair and didn't grew up in the west (what makes east asians attractive for me isn't the "exotic" looks but the culture they grew up in) I'm one happy camper. :ROFLMAO:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Depends... Korean (the language) sounds wierd... Japan is more mine but as long as she has pale skin, jet black hair and didn't grew up in the west (what makes east asians attractive for me isn't the "exotic" looks but the culture they grew up in) I'm one happy camper. :ROFLMAO:
Sun.png
This is Sun. She's Grant's Korean daughter. She'll be in 23 Sisters 0.08's second half. I reserve the first half of the update exploring older characters, while the second half is used to introduce new ones. Well, most of the time.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes