Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Reactions: TheSidewinder

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Info: I get with v0.07b still some old images in my playthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mkay, so the side image problem is a Renpy bug. Shaddy explained it to me. The bug with the image is now fixed. I'll upload the new version later today.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc in the rush to make us happy your making poor Shaddy work extra hard.;):LOL:

Doc the old image of old Tiffany shouldn't be forgotten just look at it and see how far you've come in your rendering abilities.;)
original.gif
I know, but Gremlin Tiffany and Chucky Krissy must die and stay dead. They are hideous monsters that don't deserve to live. LOL

Aug 2, 2021
View attachment 1588333
Oh, for those of you that understood the potato chip reference, you are a person of culture and my respect for you has quadrupled.
Without old Tiff and Krissy new cute Tiff and Krissy can't be born. It's fine to bury something in past and dig it out after few years and say "oh shit it was my first character i made, she was horrible" to show how much you improved your skills.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
So Doc the MC was already fucking two of his sisters without knowing it.:LOL: I wanted some angle demon three way and why no more two hour pregnancy? :unsure: and did Caroline inherit her mother's ability for two hour pregnancy's? Doc Grant was just an evil bastard with a certain MC so what happens to DLG's MC if he loses his dick in an accident? Since you let it slip that he has to continually impregnate someone but didn't say anything be on that.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am wondering if some of the background info/characters get a come back.

We got the goat people. What about aliens? The nurse/doctor from the episode where Tiff got a checkup, the homeless original test population? Will MC get drugged and do the crack addict jack off into the water supply? So many questions.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am wondering if some of the background info/characters get a come back.

We got the goat people. What about aliens? The nurse/doctor from the episode where Tiff got a checkup, the homeless original test population? Will MC get drugged and do the crack addict jack off into the water supply? So many questions.
The aliens are in my other game Daddy's Little Girls. Carol, the hybrid alien from this game, her mom Xixi is in it. The heroin addicts are mentioned in this upldate.

Aug 2, 2021
The aliens are in my other game Daddy's Little Girls. Carol, the hybrid alien from this game, her mom Xixi is in it. The heroin addicts are mentioned in this upldate.
there is so many possibilities what you can put on your games next: mc get kidnapped and r#ped by aliens, Tiffany as FBI chief or president, Tiff wants to kill mc cause he's not able to fuck her 40 times at day. You know how to keep humor and absurd level, it's all in your head:alien:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Ofc Grant gets help from the Adeptus Mechanicus, I bet that has his grubby mechandrites in Grants genetics/breeding/self-agementation project:LOL:.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes