Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The daughter you have with your aunt would be your daucousin. And the daughter you have with your dauniece would be your granddaugrandniece - opposed to your granddauniece, who would be daughter you have with your dausis, who would be the daughter you have with your mom.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Doc5252 Productions I'm seeing something odd happen with v7, though I wonder if it's because I'm using saves from one of the revamps.

Basically, entire conversations are happening but showing the wrong people on-screen. i.e I'm replaying from a save made in v6-something (I think). I'm in the main room with Sammy/Tammy on the bed in front of me, using the laptop, and one of them moves as you see text spoken by Tiffany or Krissi, but those two don't show up until later, and by then it's Akeko and... her grandma speaking, but now showing Tiff and Kris on-screen.

Are we supposed to start a new game in v7? Or do I just have wonky saves?

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc5252 Productions I'm seeing something odd happen with v7, though I wonder if it's because I'm using saves from one of the revamps.

Basically, entire conversations are happening but showing the wrong people on-screen. i.e I'm replaying from a save made in v6-something (I think). I'm in the main room with Sammy/Tammy on the bed in front of me, using the laptop, and one of them moves as you see text spoken by Tiffany or Krissi, but those two don't show up until later, and by then it's Akeko and... her grandma speaking, but now showing Tiff and Kris on-screen.

Hmm. Let me take a look.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

I looked at the scenes in the code and everything is correct. I'm not sure what is going on. Let me talk to Shaddy. He may have an idea.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc5252 Productions Here's a quick screenshot showing what I mean. I'll spoiler it even though it's from v6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tiffany looking as though she's speaking, but it's Akeko, and Cena speaks next but Kris moves.
That's a prerevamp of Tiffany and Krissy. I don't have anymore of those renders. I deleted them all. Something is going on with Renpy. I'm waiting for Shaddy to reply. I'll get back to you.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
That's a prerevamp of Tiffany and Krissy. I don't have anymore of those renders. I deleted them all. Something is going on with Renpy. I'm waiting for Shaddy to reply. I'll get back to you.
Interesting. I just played the save further and now it's back in synch with Akeko, Cena, and Tiff speaking in turn, all correctly actioned.

So I dunno, might be just that one section?

But yeah, those are old images, not your revamped ones.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Aaaaand I spoke too soon, now it's happening again. I'm seeing pre-revamp images mixed with revamped ones, one right after the other in a couple places.

I'll wait to see what you and Shaddy find. I'll also do a new playthrough from the start to see if it still happens.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Aaaaand I spoke too soon, now it's happening again. I'm seeing pre-revamp images mixed with revamped ones, one right after the other in a couple places.

I'll wait to see what you and Shaddy find. I'll also do a new playthrough from the start to see if it still happens.
Mkay

Alex Camus

May 19, 2017

have you tried downloading the game again and saving it in a different folder from the one you already have? maybe you saved the revamp in the pre-revamp folder and that's why it's happening.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Fresh playthrough, fresh install, game only, no mods..... it's doing the same thing, Doc5252 Productions

I have several more screenshots of where it happens, if you want them. Or a save if you want.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes