Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I'm loving this game. Incest impregnation in games is the best.
I'm some what inclined to agree with that statement, sadly it seems that our sad little world is severlly lack in *close family bonds.* or is that bondage?, I always get those two mixed up.

*Phone rings*
The Game's Big Bro:" Hello?..You're looking for Krissy or Tiffany?, sorry but they are *tied* up at the moment, can I take a message? "

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Tiffany and Krissy have been revamped. I redid 70% of the game with better character models. Krissy no longer looks like Chucky and Tiffany no longer looks like a gremlin. It took a while to do, but was well worth the time and effort.
Thank you not only for your hard work in making this fine game but also for taking the time to make said game in the first place and making it better.

Jay2828

May 5, 2018
I understand your anger, speaking as a Canadian redneck out in the middle of a small rural township and I make *redneck* jokes all the time and sure that the majority of people in the Us and in the rural Us are good decent down to earth people like us Canadian rednecks.

But one thing I have learned over the years is, if you can't laugh at yourself then how the fuck can you laugh at anything else?
You are right lol some things are funny but it actually has become a problem for our state. We are loyal to friends and family here and if you mess with one of us we are all coming for you lol but yeah the funniest joke is. "why is reverse cowgirl illegal in Alabama? Because you never turn your back on family." rofl that's just funny af

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
SO the game seems cool so far but.....I really really don't like the "Alabama" thing. Incest does not happen here. It's a myth and a slander and I'm two Oliver Queen practice session away from skewering people that make comments like that. Then Sueing for defamation of character. The sweetest most kind and generous people live in this state. So F*ck all who slam us and I hope they all die in a slow and agonizing fire. FK the haters. RMFT! so I got to the part of the hotel manager and I had to stop playing the game. Alabama is not some hick filled redneck second class state. The best food and some of the sexiest and sweetest girls in the world live here. Yes there are people like the hotel manager but that is in fact the case everywhere. I think the state you meant to code into the game was Kentucky. Doc5252 Productions other than being pissed about the Alabama BS I'm going to take a chance and finish it. nice work but the Alabama shit isn't funny. At all.
I live in the Deep South and am a Southerner. I'm making fun of my own people. I rip on everyone in this game. Asians, Canadians, the Irish...Basically if it exists, I'm gonna make fun of it. I rip on everyone.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
You are right lol some things are funny but it actually has become a problem for our state. We are loyal to friends and family here and if you mess with one of us we are all coming for you lol but yeah the funniest joke is. "why is reverse cowgirl illegal in Alabama? Because you never turn your back on family." rofl that's just funny af
I like that joke and yes I can understand that there are problems in your neck of the woods, hell the way things are going there is trouble every where now a days so that's why I laugh at myself and the *redneck* jokes because you should never under estimate the power of humor, like I have said before if you can't laugh at yourself then how the fuck can you laugh at anything else in this shit hole of a world, besides we rural folks have just as many jokes about the so called *civilized* city folk as they have of us it it kind of balances out or so it would seem to me.

I know it's a piss off being compared to a racist, sexist or what what ever stereotype but don't let it get to you, after all if they are willing to be insulting without take the time to know you and those like you, you can be sure not many of them would make for good friends because of their ignorance, best to ignore them and focus on those near and dear to you.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I live in the Deep South and am a Southerner. I'm making fun of my own people. I rip on everyone in this game. Asians, Canadians, the Irish...Basically if it exists, I'm gonna make fun of it. I rip on everyone.
Remember kids it's only offensive to the thin skinned people who are always offended in most cases.

Best to ignore them and enjoy life.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Omake Gif Anime - Release the Spyce - Episode 5 - Momo Tries to Hug Yuki.gif
Okay, so, 23 Sisters 0.07 the Full Update has been released on SubscribeStar for $10 tiers and higher. It'll be released on Saturday for $3 tiers and higher. Monday it'll be released to the public. I'll start uploading to Itch in a few minutes. You'll be able to get the game there for the same price.

Reactions: Dylan741

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Top-5-Stars-Presents-Relaxing-Anime-Anime-Amino.gif
Well, the update has been uploaded and released. Time to relax until Monday. What am I gonna do with my time off? I'm gonna cool my brain off by watching anime. On Monday though it's back to work on Daddy's Little Girls.

Reactions: Dylan741

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
You can laugh at southerners, asian, canadian, irish, aliens and goats, but picking on pizza with ananá is a crime without forgiveness

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes