Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
drive1.png

I'm more than 75% done with the renders for 0.07. I still have one animation to do. I should finish up the renders and the animation tomorrow. That'll mean I'll release on Thursday. I'm not sure what time I'll release though. Probably in the afternoon or evening. There are only two sex scenes in the update. Lots of story though. There'll be more in the next update. Once this update is released I'm gonna take two to three days off, then it'll be back to work on Daddy's Little Girls 0.5. I'll keep you guys updated. Have a good one!!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1579884

I'm more than 75% done with the renders for 0.07. I still have one animation to do. I should finish up the renders and the animation tomorrow. That'll mean I'll release on Thursday. I'm not sure what time I'll release though. Probably in the afternoon or evening. There are only two sex scenes in the update. Lots of story though. There'll be more in the next update. Once this update is released I'm gonna take two to three days off, then it'll be back to work on Daddy's Little Girls 0.5. I'll keep you guys updated. Have a good one!!
Doc Back to DLG:( it's starting to feel like your poor bastard game The Mysterious Island will never get a revamp.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What the airbus a380 is not big enough for you? ;)
Next you'll say you want this
View attachment 1580250
Compete with the shag rug, circle bed and go-go dancers ;):LOL:. :unsure:Wait the daunieces and sisters can feel the go-go dancers rolls ;).
Eh? The 747 isn't bigger than the Airbus, it's just way more iconic. It was the original 'Jumbo' from the 70s and 80s, and is far more common than the Airbus. Also it has a bulge at the head, which I would have thought would appeal to that crazy motherfucker Grant.
...But yes, if I had the money to do so I would definitely get one like that. Isn't that livery much more interesting than what we see above?

Last edited:

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
<snip picture>
What? Did ya think they flew around in a little LearJet? Fuck no! A double-decked jumbo jet is the only way to fly. If you fly in anything less, you're a pussy!
Actually, a double-decker jumbo jet like the Airbus A380 is so big (wingspan) and so heavy that it has limitations on which airports can even accommodate it. Thus it is limited in where it can go (Mainly main Hub airports that can accommodate 80-meter wingspans). For fast travel to just about anywhere in the world some sort of biz-jet like the LearJet or Falcon V series would be better in that, they can operate out of even regional airports. If you want to go bigger, there are 737 conversions that are essentially flying mansions/offices that can still land at most airports.

This might be the only case where "bigger is not better." Still, it is a nice illustration. Yes, I realize how silly it is to get caught up on a detail such as "is their airplane too big?" when talking about a game about a multi-billionaire with literally more money than god, the whole incest plan, mind-bogglingly accelerated pregnancy and maturation, aliens, angels, demons, and oh so many illegal experiments.

Sorry, re-engaging lurker mode.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This might be the only case where "bigger is not better." Still, it is a nice illustration. Yes, I realize how silly it is to get caught up on a detail such as "is their airplane too big?" when talking about a game about a multi-billionaire with literally more money than god, the whole incest plan, mind-bogglingly accelerated pregnancy and maturation, aliens, angels, demons, and oh so many illegal experiments.
That's not necessarily the case, if the concept of a game is that all the crazy stuff is going on under the surface, with the 'real world' going on in the background as normal. Then you want to take care about exactly what is believable or not. Though I'm pretty sure that isn't the case in this game, what with Presidents Trump and Biden joining forces to make incest harems legal and all that. For all we know Grant has had a new airport with a Jumbo-capable runway built everywhere that we need to go in the last few years. Even in Tiffany's tiny town in Alabama.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That's not necessarily the case, if the concept of a game is that all the crazy stuff is going on under the surface, with the 'real world' going on in the background as normal. Then you want to take care about exactly what is believable or not. Though I'm pretty sure that isn't the case in this game, what with Presidents Trump and Biden joining forces to make incest harems legal and all that. For all we know Grant has had a new airport with a Jumbo-capable runway built everywhere that we need to go in the last few years. Even in Tiffany's tiny town in Alabama.
Agreed, I bet that if he wanted Grant could have had the Helicarrier built for him. ;)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I can't remember Pink Hair's name, but I'm a huge fan of the office girl look. Looks like she's clipping a bit though. Taking it off was probably for the the best.
That's because she's new to this update. Her name is Abere. I didn't notice the clipping. Oh, well. I'll make up some excuse. LOL

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's because she's new to this update. Her name is Abere. I didn't notice the clipping. Oh, well. I'll make up some excuse. LOL
I could have sworn that we learned her name before. Minor clipping like that is the kind of thing that's usually easily fixed in post if you don't feel like re-rendering the scene:
park1.jpg

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes