Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
tumblr_839c89cde59abab1284e6aab7cdb0459_28ef9d74_640.gif
I'M DONE!! I've done everything I can do. It's all up to Shaddy now. He's not up yet so y'all gonna have to wait a few hours. It will be released this evening to $10 tier and higher. Here's the Changelog for the full 0.07 update.

231 New Images
2 Animations
1570+ New Lines of Code.

It's not my longest update, but it is the second longest. I hope you guys and gals enjoy it. STAY TUNED!!

Jay2828

May 5, 2018
SO the game seems cool so far but.....I really really don't like the "Alabama" thing. Incest does not happen here. It's a myth and a slander and I'm two Oliver Queen practice session away from skewering people that make comments like that. Then Sueing for defamation of character. The sweetest most kind and generous people live in this state. So F*ck all who slam us and I hope they all die in a slow and agonizing fire. FK the haters. RMFT! so I got to the part of the hotel manager and I had to stop playing the game. Alabama is not some hick filled redneck second class state. The best food and some of the sexiest and sweetest girls in the world live here. Yes there are people like the hotel manager but that is in fact the case everywhere. I think the state you meant to code into the game was Kentucky. Doc5252 Productions other than being pissed about the Alabama BS I'm going to take a chance and finish it. nice work but the Alabama shit isn't funny. At all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darklord1234

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
SO the game seems cool so far but.....I really really don't like the "Alabama" thing. Incest does not happen here. It's a myth and a slander and I'm two Oliver Queen practice session away from skewering people that make comments like that. Then Sueing for defamation of character. The sweetest most kind and generous people live in this state. So F*ck all who slam us and I hope they all die in a slow and agonizing fire. FK the haters. RMFT!
I understand your anger, speaking as a Canadian redneck out in the middle of a small rural township and I make *redneck* jokes all the time and sure that the majority of people in the Us and in the rural Us are good decent down to earth people like us Canadian rednecks.

But one thing I have learned over the years is, if you can't laugh at yourself then how the fuck can you laugh at anything else?

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
View attachment 1442089

Overview:
the MC has 23 sisters that he recently found out about and now he's on a mission that his dying, horny, absentee father has sent him on. He will travel the world with unlimited resources and have lots of family fucking!! Be careful though. Your mission can go hilariously wrong. It also can go violently wrong. It's up to you.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-27
Release Date: 2021-11-27
Developer: Doc5252 - - -
Censored: No
Version: Revamp 0.06
Language: English
Other Games: The Mysterious Island - Daddy's Little Girls
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED -
TORRENT

Extra: Walk/Gallery/Music Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1082756 View attachment 1082782 View attachment 1082783 View attachment 1082781 View attachment 1153921 View attachment 1231590 View attachment 1231592 View attachment 1469260 View attachment 1469261 View attachment 1469262 View attachment 1469263 View attachment 1469264 View attachment 1469267 View attachment 1469269 View attachment 1469270
Now here is some good, decent and *wholesome* *family* entertainment on the net.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
If you don't like it, Don't play it... it's not your place to judge for all
Well said and I agree it the so called *moral* people that are a bunch of self righteous assholes and cunts that are making the world the miserable shit hole it has become, hell if you don't like some of the games on the net then drink a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up and make a game that you and people like you will enjoy instead of being a low life piece of shit.

The above comment is directed towards the assholes and cunts who think they know what is right and just and that they have the right to speak for everyone else.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
She looks like Chucky on meth or that could be her expression of " You owe me big time for this. " given that she's so *tiny* and he's so *big*.

Loligagging indeed.
Tiffany and Krissy have been revamped. I redid 70% of the game with better character models. Krissy no longer looks like Chucky and Tiffany no longer looks like a gremlin. It took a while to do, but was well worth the time and effort.

Reactions: Kargan3033
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes