Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1577045
Okay, I'm like 95% sure this'll be the last render of the day. I've been wanting to do this one for a while, but my old PC couldn't handle it. The MC and the twins with their twins.
Oh, that's lovely. Amazing that they are already taller than their mothers. Also it's funny that Tammy has darker hair and had blondes while Sammy has lighter hair (not sure if I'd call her blonde though) and had redheads. I never noticed that before.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Had to do some rewrites.

abe “Well, Mary Magdalene was a drag queen.”

cha “YOU TAKE THAT BACK!”

abe “Well, she was a whore.”

cha “I'm not gonna deny that.”

abe “She's had more dicks than a Filipino femboy.”

cha “Again, I'm not gonna deny that.”

Reactions: pgm_01

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Celebrate.png

THE SCRIPT IS DONE! It is over 900 lines long! It's one of the longest I've ever written. The end is gonna double surprise you. I'm gonna start rendering tomorrow. Probably. Maybe tonight. We'll see. Because of the length of the script the update probably won't be out until Thursday or Friday. I'm really excited for this one. I think you guys are gonna love it. STAY TUNED...

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1578341

THE SCRIPT IS DONE! It is over 900 lines long! It's one of the longest I've ever written. The end is gonna double surprise you. I'm gonna start rendering tomorrow. Probably. Maybe tonight. We'll see. Because of the length of the script the update probably won't be out until Thursday or Friday. I'm really excited for this one. I think you guys are gonna love it. STAY TUNED...
Tiff seams exited about it.

Reactions: pgm_01 and jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1579220

I've been rendering for quite a few hours now. I'm going to be doing some experimenting with the camera shots with this update. Now that I have a decent rendering PC I can do that. I'm about 1/8th of the way done with the renders for the second half of 0.07.
:unsure: experimenting with camera shots? Well a 23 Sister Revamp 2.0 is coming in the near future.;) Great to know but just don't lose yourself Doc in experimenting and take 2 years to finish an update.;):LOL:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes