Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
UDFnZmg.gif

Okay, here's the news on the full update. I'm gonna try to release 23 Sisters 0.07 Full Update to $10 tiers next Wednesday. I'll then release to $3 tiers on Friday, then free to the public on Sunday. The first half focuses on Megan and the second half will be focus on Angie the Nun. I've got a lot of religion jokes already written. LOL!!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1573778

Okay, here's the news on the full update. I'm gonna try to release 23 Sisters 0.07 Full Update to $10 tiers next Wednesday. I'll then release to $3 tiers on Friday, then free to the public on Sunday. The first half focuses on Megan and the second half will be focus on Angie the Nun. I've got a lot of religion jokes already written. LOL!!
Doc with full version finished so I'm taking your already on V0.100 with Renders now with the new super computer. ;)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
09d453fdea8349671b36c06746afd080.gif

This joke is for all my French fans out there.

mc “Hmm...That is true. So where will I be traveling?”

g “Louisiana. Most people don't know it, but there's a lot of Catholics there. The vast majority of Louisianans are Catholic. They're all fucking French.”

mc “Will I be going to New Orleans?!”

g “Oh, fuck no. Some little town called Salope. Apparently the town was built around the biggest whorehouse in the state back in the 1830s.”

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1574509

g “Louisiana. Most people don't know it, but there's a lot of Catholics there. The vast majority of Louisianans are Catholic. They're all fucking French.”

g “Oh, fuck no. Some little town called Salope. Apparently the town was built around the biggest whorehouse in the state back in the 1830s.”
Doc that sounds like a place some where in the frozen lands of the far North as while.;)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 1574509

There is a house in Salope,
They call the Rising Sun...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I was wondering if you could update the 23 Sisters signature with the revamped characters?
Actually wanted to do that quite some time now. Well, somehow I've forgotten that again - I'm getting old...
Q: the same girls again? Or is there maybe a kind of "wishlist" which girls I should integrate?

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Actually wanted to do that quite some time now. Well, somehow I've forgotten that again - I'm getting old...
Q: the same girls again? Or is there maybe a kind of "wishlist" which girls I should integrate?
How many can you put in it without going crazy? LOL

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
LOL! I'd say just the main sisters we've met. Tiffany, Yuna, Akeko, Sammy, Tammy, Georgina and Sheila. I don't want to spoil the daunieces. LOL

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc with the week time from getting a sister knocked up with a dauniece, so how much longer until Uncle Buck gets wind and for him to start talking about the army of dauniece lead by The Queen Alpha B*tch Tiffany trying to take over the world? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I better do a quick countdown for the sig: 10....9....8....1..STOP
OK, these are the girls: Tiffany, Yuna, Akeko, Sammy, Tammy, Georgina, Sheila, Mary

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes