Dec 15, 2017
Yeah, tough choice, because I do like Proud Father, but also love your humor. So that mashup sounds great. But, I also love the whole school teacher fucking young students thing. Right now, my choice is DLG, but if you are planning on adding in incest and pregnancy into Mysterious Island then that would be my choice. Now I am basing this off the tags on Mysterious Island page, if it already does include incest and pregnancy, and those tags are missing, then Mysterious Island hands down yes for me.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yeah, tough choice, because I do like Proud Father, but also love your humor. So that mashup sounds great. But, I also love the whole school teacher fucking young students thing. Right now, my choice is DLG, but if you are planning on adding in incest and pregnancy into Mysterious Island then that would be my choice. Now I am basing this off the tags on Mysterious Island page, if it already does include incest and pregnancy, and those tags are missing, then Mysterious Island hands down yes for me.
There's no incest in TMI but there will be pregnancy.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Okay, I got a question for everyone on where to go next. I'm continuing on with 23 Sisters, but when I get tired of working on that temporarily I'm gonna start working on another project. Don't worry I'm not tired of working on it yet. I actually enjoy working on it, but in the future I might get tired for a while. The question is, is what project should I start? I've got an idea for two. First is Daddy's Little Girls. It's similar to Proud Father, but funny. It's in the really early stages of development and will take a while to get out. Second is a remake of a game I started last year called The Mysterious Island made with DAZ instead of Kokatu!. Both are mainly loli projects, but will also have some MILFs in them. You can try The Mysterious Island's last version here to see what it's like. The Mysterious Island I haven't updated it since September though. If I do The Mysterious Island, 0.01 will release sooner than Daddy's Little Girls because most of the script is already written. What do you guys think?
Just give us virgin girls
And milfs that's it

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Los yankis trolos fanáticos de la "pizza con pepperoni" no pueden criticar la pizza con ananá.
Mas aun si ni siquiera conocen el ananá, solo la piña.

Yankee fucking "pepperoni pizza" fans can't fault pineapple (ananá) pizza.
Even more so if they don't even know pineapple (ananá), only pineapple (piña).

Neoempiricist

Oct 23, 2020
Okay, I got a question for everyone on where to go next. I'm continuing on with 23 Sisters, but when I get tired of working on that temporarily I'm gonna start working on another project. Don't worry I'm not tired of working on it yet. I actually enjoy working on it, but in the future I might get tired for a while. The question is, is what project should I start? I've got an idea for two. First is Daddy's Little Girls. It's similar to Proud Father, but funny. It's in the really early stages of development and will take a while to get out. Second is a remake of a game I started last year called The Mysterious Island made with DAZ instead of Kokatu!. Both are mainly loli projects, but will also have some MILFs in them. You can try The Mysterious Island's last version here to see what it's like. The Mysterious Island I haven't updated it since September though. If I do The Mysterious Island, 0.01 will release sooner than Daddy's Little Girls because most of the script is already written. What do you guys think?
My preference would be for DLG, albeit there will be a longer wait to see the title bear fruit. Embarking on a new project allows more creativity than revamping a shelved project, so my vote would definitely be for that.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I think you are limited to two, but I combined two into one to have three. My first one is the two I combined.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
You have to post it in the sig link above, and then copy the URL of that pic into your signature section of profile

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Go to the link I posted and post your sig pic there
Then copy the property of that pic which will look something like this ( https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1169416_sig.jpg ) that would be the link to your sig pic, and if you want to change it ya have to do that process again to get the link location of the new pic.. Clear as mudd...

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes