tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
You need some random Perving going on also, maybe a nurse at Hosp sowers or something like that....... :)

check noise-10.jpg

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Okay, I've picked Tiffany's wedding dress. What do you guys think? It's really her don't you guys think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That as Tiffany's wedding dress looks like there is to much clothes for her but it would work better for Krissy.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So the first half of the script for 0.04 has been written. You know what that means? It’s time to start rendering for the Alpha. That also means I’ll have some teaser renders to post in the next few days. 0.04 is coming along really quickly. If things keep going at this pace, I’ll have the Alpha for 0.04 out before the end of next week. Fingers crossed.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
(y) wish I was that fast :) but alas between peeing and oatmeal breaks it takes a while........

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
(y) wish I was that fast :) but alas between peeing and oatmeal breaks it takes a while........
This is actually super fast compared to how long it took me to write the Alpha for the last version. Last time it took me a week and a half. This time around I've learned how to relax and write for hours straight without noticing time going by. Listening to music while I write is the biggest part of it. I put my noise canceling headphones on and drown out the rest of the world and just write. It's almost like meditation. I just have to take breaks every once in a while. I don't want to burn out.

Reactions: timpo and Burgh917

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
This is actually super fast compared to how long it took me to write the Alpha for the last version. Last time it took me a week and a half. This time around I've learned how to relax and write for hours straight without noticing time going by. Listening to music while I write is the biggest part of it. I put my noise canceling headphones on and drown out the rest of the world and just write. It's almost like meditation. I just have to take breaks every once in a while. I don't want to burn out.
Meditation Hummm is that the same as a nap.... I do that too then..
It's not that bad YET :)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes