Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Looks pretty good except for the ignorant and bigoted B.S. comments and insinuations about Alabama. Contrary to what hollywood and so called comedians say Alabama isn't anything close to what is implied in this games dialog. Please remove all the derogatory dialog about Alabama.
I'm the developer, I'm a Southerner and I'm making fun of the place I live because I can. Apparently you didn't get to the part where I make fun of the Irish, gays, people who eat pineapple pizza, Asians, college graduates, pharmaceutical companies, conspiracy theorist, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, the rich, the poor AND BASICALLY EVERYONE!! Or at least I plan too. Get a sense of humor.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Everyone takes the piss and makes memes about Alabama, all i can say is get over it and as Doc said, get a sense of humor, lol.

Don't be a snowflake and get upset over everything in a game, geez.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Looks pretty good except for the ignorant and bigoted B.S. comments and insinuations about Alabama. Contrary to what hollywood and so called comedians say Alabama isn't anything close to what is implied in this games dialog. Please remove all the derogatory dialog about Alabama.
Good thing you ain't from a little further West, just past Louisiana. Ya could wind up Hogtied and Butt Fucked,,, I been in Alabama, and hurried like hell to get out, and away from them Sister Fuckin one tooth rednecks. Oh or was that Arkansas... I'll have to get back with ya on that one, right now I have to take my med's......

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm the developer, I'm a Southerner and I'm making fun of the place I live because I can. Apparently you didn't get to the part where I make fun of the Irish, gays, people who eat pineapple pizza, Asians, college graduates, pharmaceutical companies, conspiracy theorist, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, the rich, the poor AND BASICALLY EVERYONE!! Or at least I plan too. Get a sense of humor.
I would not even respond to the stupid woke snowflake.
They are the problem and not your game.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Good thing you ain't from a little further West, just past Louisiana. Ya could wind up Hogtied and Butt Fucked,,, I been in Alabama, and hurried like hell to get out, and away from them Sister Fuckin one tooth rednecks. Oh or was that Arkansas... I'll have to get back with ya on that one, right now I have to take my med's......
:unsure: I believe the sister fuckin one tooth redneck is from Tennessee but Arkansas is more Mother/sister/cousin fuckin one tooth redneck...:ROFLMAO: (I growup near Arkansas for years)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so the script for the Alpha has been sent to the proofreader. I start rendering in the morning. Hoping to get around 100 renders done for the Alpha. The average is around 25 renders a day. So if everything goes according to plan the Alpha will be out Wednesday. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: timpo and jstreet
Jul 25, 2020
i seriously doubt you are actually from alabama, so why are you so butthurt about the jokes?

even alabamans laugh at this shit.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Personally, if you don't end up offending my particular demographic, I will be DEEPLY offended.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Okay, I got a question for everyone on where to go next. I'm continuing on with 23 Sisters, but when I get tired of working on that temporarily I'm gonna start working on another project. Don't worry I'm not tired of working on it yet. I actually enjoy working on it, but in the future I might get tired for a while. The question is, is what project should I start? I've got an idea for two. First is Daddy's Little Girls. It's similar to Proud Father, but funny. It's in the really early stages of development and will take a while to get out. Second is a remake of a game I started last year called The Mysterious Island made with DAZ instead of Kokatu!. Both are mainly loli projects, but will also have some MILFs in them. You can try The Mysterious Island's last version here to see what it's like. The Mysterious Island I haven't updated it since September though. If I do The Mysterious Island, 0.01 will release sooner than Daddy's Little Girls because most of the script is already written. What do you guys think?
My opinion is that it doesn't matter. I would say use that other project as a testing bed. All random new things you want to try upgrade your skills on throw it on that game. Whether it be mechanics/code/image techniques etc.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Well i must change my opinion about 23 sisters. While begining IS BAD FOR Me, and i dont stomach backwater clans from countryside type of jokes later game show some interesting scenes. Well author will go to hell, but will have there many fans. Maybe not me, but it seems that he work hard and try to improve whole game. Maybe i will back after some updates. Well if game will still read saves past dialogue about mothman.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
oh by the way did krissy get some of that meds too or why does she already has a belly?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes