ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
With Krissy's having a kid does the Grant rules apply to her only girls like the sister's since she isn't related to the MC?
the cousin ... we really don't know if she's pregnant or not .. Doc hasn't said anything about her

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
the cousin ... we really don't know if she's pregnant or not .. Doc hasn't said anything about her
With the last picture Doc put out of her with the hair and clothes change she ether pregnant or she let herself go fast since it's only been a few days since Tiff left to be with MC.
Oh... well she looks preggers to me. https://f95zone.to/threads/23-sisters-v0-03e-doc5252.76819/post-5768408
And remember most if not all of your questions can be answered by Grant being bat-shit crazy... nothing is off the table, assuming they have a table!
Yup wouldn't put it pass Doc to go with Grant bat-shitty crazy answer .;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh btw Doc ... when most southerns talk certain words .. don't really get spelled as they should .. for instance . anything ... is pronounced anythin .. sounds like it should be spelled innathin .. just a tip i lived all around the south for many many many years ... ;)
and like read ... sounds like red .... like i red lots astuf <-- meaning of course " a stuff " lmao

like when talking to Krissy and she says "thats good . ya . need anything ? "
should be like this and please don't get mad at me
thats good . ya'll need anythin ?

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
With the last picture Doc put out of her with the hair and clothes change she ether pregnant or she let herself go fast since it's only been a few days since Tiff left to be with MC.

Yup wouldn't put it pass Doc to go with Grant bat-shitty crazy answer .;)
Yea that what I was thinking too, but ya never know......

Reactions: jstreet

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
if she gets pregnant i think dad would be fine with it anyways ... he might change his will to include knocking up other relatives as well ;)

Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
If Kissy is pregnant than I wouldn't put it pass Doc to make Akeko's grandmother getting pregnant to well damn Doc your just going to make Grant even more of a bat-shit crazy if she ends up pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: timpo and ImperialD

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
you know what, i think the meme that Australia doesn't exist could be used with tiff. like sister #6 could be an aussie but moved to florida for gator wrestling reasons or some such crazy shit. and her wacky step-father could be repeatedly referred to as florida-man for run on jokes.:WeSmart:

kinda wonder if we'll see a russian sister too, maybe cliche ballerina type. i think there could easily be plenty of ruski jokes with some of her mothers side family.

definitely need a Canadian sister that is WAY too nice for her own good, like couldn't survive in the wild due to harming edible plants or animals. maybe with her personality shifting when maple syurp is drank? like only maple syrup, not alcohol, not drugs... just maple syrup. :ROFLMAO:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ok, I could forgive all the other dumb shit in this game but who pukes in the bathtub rather than the toilet, ya monster?

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
you know what, i think the meme that Australia doesn't exist could be used with tiff. like sister #6 could be an aussie but moved to florida for gator wrestling reasons or some such crazy shit. and her wacky step-father could be repeatedly referred to as florida-man for run on jokes.:WeSmart:

kinda wonder if we'll see a russian sister too, maybe cliche ballerina type. i think there could easily be plenty of ruski jokes with some of her mothers side family.

definitely need a Canadian sister that is WAY too nice for her own good, like couldn't survive in the wild due to harming edible plants or animals. maybe with her personality shifting when maple syurp is drank? like only maple syrup, not alcohol, not drugs... just maple syrup. :ROFLMAO:
The Canadian sister will be in 0.05. I've already designed her and planned her story out.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes