Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
While i read comments i was little down. Bad people with little intelligence, bigots, ignorants can be from all places (Especially USA politics). I hate just that types of jokes because not only they degrades some people and kill intelligence of listener but also show how bad jokesters are. But its goes to both right and left side extremist. I meet very intelligent doc from alabama. And he was not vet. So please erase such mindset. Please erase some stupid conspiracy theory because while i found some things real mothman and such things... ugh. Well send those who think earth is flat to discworld. They will be happy.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Please erase some stupid conspiracy theory because while i found some things real mothman and such things... ugh. Well send those who think earth is flat to discworld. They will be happy.
Are you aware that this game is taking the piss, out of stereotypes?
There are plenty of cretins who do believe this sort of shit.
The game is simply laughing at their idiocy. It's not attempting to present their views as factual.
Stereotype of 1% - check.
Stereotype of inbreds - check.
Stereotype of rednecks - check.
Comedy has been laughing at these things for a long time. Why shouldn't the game?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Are you aware that this game is taking the piss, out of stereotypes?
There are plenty of cretins who do believe this sort of shit.
The game is simply laughing at their idiocy. It's not attempting to present their views as factual.
Stereotype of 1% - check.
Stereotype of inbreds - check.
Stereotype of rednecks - check.
Comedy has been laughing at these things for a long time. Why shouldn't the game?
Is t the dev also making fun of other countries and their stereotypes? Not just Alabama, right? Or not?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is t the dev also making fun of other countries and their stereotypes? Not just Alabama, right? Or not?
No. Not just Alabama, at all.
I listed 2 other stereotypes in the post you quoted. There are plenty more.
Are you telling me that the 1% come from Alabama?
Are all inbreds from Alabama?
No. Of course they don't/are not.

Other countries? Yes. Blatantly. We're talking national stereotypes here.
It's probably a bit more offensive to take the piss out of a whole country's people, than those from one state in the US.
Well, to those who wish to find offence in such things, anyway.
Don't see Japanese or Irish people in here complaining, do you?

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
No. Not just Alabama, at all.
I listed 2 other stereotypes in the post you quoted. There are plenty more.
Are you telling me that the 1% come from Alabama?
Are all inbreds from Alabama?
No. Of course they're not.

Other countries? Yes. Blatantly. We're talking national stereotypes here.
It's probably a bit more offensive to take the piss out of a whole country's people, than those from one state in the US.
Don't see Japanese or Irish people in here complaining, do you?
I plan on ripping Canada next.

tenor.gif

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I'm the developer, I'm a Southerner and I'm making fun of the place I live because I can. Apparently you didn't get to the part where I make fun of the Irish, gays, people who eat pineapple pizza, Asians, college graduates, pharmaceutical companies, conspiracy theorist, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, the rich, the poor AND BASICALLY EVERYONE!! Or at least I plan too. Get a sense of humor.
Sounds good to me. You’re an equal opportunity offender. Perfect.
Btw, why are the Irish girls name’s Sammy and Tammy? Here’s a list of popular Irish girl names:

can’t wait to see how you portray/offend the French, Israelis and Russians. I’ve spent a lot of time in those countries. Curious to get your take. maybe you can get Gal Gadot to feature in one of your updates when you do Israel!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes