apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Looks like a couple of trolls got into the discussion.
I humbly suggest ignoring them, starting with me, of course.
(How difficult is it to write with a cat rubbing on your fingers)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Not a snowflake you ass whipe, just tired of people always shitting on Alabama when other states have much worse problems.
lol people from Alabama are nothing like the stereotype.
Look how I spell "wipe" with an "h". :KEK:
My literary skillz is hi. :WeSmart:

Some people get triggered so fucking easily. A game took the piss out of the place where you're from. Oh, no!!
Along with whole other countries. Cry me a river.
As I said before, not seeing any Irish or Japanese people getting their panties in a twist about the way their national stereotypes are being portrayed.
You'd think people from down there would have thicker skin, particularly around their (red)neck.
Everyone is fair game to take the piss out of. Get over it.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You can thank the liberal high paid teachers and common core for that.
I dont want to be mean, but Like do you even know how stereotypical you sound? Almost like the jokes have some semblance of truth in them. As your neighboring state, that gets a lot of the same flak you do, learn to laugh at yourself. It'll make life a lot more enjoyable

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It's been 2 months and 3 days since I first released 23 Sisters. I just wanted to thank everyone for their support. You guys are great. I'm continuing to work on the Alpha which should be released sometime by mid-week. I know, a week and a half from the last update to the Alpha release. THAT'S INSANE! I work my but off, but I enjoy it. I hope everyone is doing okay, and enjoyed their weekend.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
It's been 2 months and 3 days since I first released 23 Sisters. I just wanted to thank everyone for their support. You guys are great. I'm continuing to work on the Alpha which should be released sometime by mid-week. I know, a week and a half from the last update to the Alpha release. THAT'S INSANE! I work my but off, but I enjoy it. I hope everyone is doing okay, and enjoyed their weekend.
I wish you great weekend too, and keep it up Mate
Take one glass of these alcohols and update will be ready at next month ( two weeks at hospital )95% spirit:KEK: 12-a-79-1024x768-resize.jpg

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
That's strange, when I see that scene the dialogue is slightly different, for me it just says, "No growth spurt for her. She's 20 though."
Her face looks 35!
While i read comments i was little down. Bad people with little intelligence, bigots, ignorants can be from all places (Especially USA politics). I hate just that types of jokes because not only they degrades some people and kill intelligence of listener but also show how bad jokesters are. But its goes to both right and left side extremist. I meet very intelligent doc from alabama. And he was not vet. So please erase such mindset. Please erase some stupid conspiracy theory because while i found some things real mothman and such things... ugh. Well send those who think earth is flat to discworld. They will be happy.
:unsure:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
also liberal anything and alabama in the same sentence, hahahahaha

high paid anything and alabama in the same sentence.....

LMFAO!
I mean, come on, the person spells "wipe" with an "h", while trying to claim that the stereotype is unfair, with absolutely no awareness or recognition of what this represents.
Not a snowflake you ass whipe
:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's unreal.

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Sorry guys. I had to take the day off. I exhausted myself out working non-stop since Monday. I've been working 12-16 hour days except once this week. Had to cool down. I'm still gonna try to get the Alpha out by Wednesday, but it might be a little later. Hope everyone is doing okay. Have a great week.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry guys. I had to take the day off. I exhausted myself out working non-stop since Monday. I've been working 12-16 hour days except once this week. Had to cool down. I'm still gonna try to get the Alpha out by Wednesday, but it might be a little later. Hope everyone is doing okay. Have a great week.
If you enjoy working like that then more power to you but keep in mind not to burn yourself out.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I never did figure out how to change to italic's in my editor. Spent a half day trying to finger it out, and using something like OOffice screwed things up BIG TIME.... :)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
In fact: It's Pizza time........ and maybe a little Sangria or Corona.. :)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes